While the cryptoverse continues to grow and expand, it still has to cover a lot of ground that has not yet been explored. Delegate Call is the world's first fully “Blockchain-based Q&A Site” where users can earn tokens by posting and answering questions.
This dApp has been made by Loom Network, and is governed by real Ethereum-backed tokens that run on a fast and scalable blockchain platform.
What Is DelegateCall?
Some of the core aspects of Delegate Call that really make it stand out include:
Through the use of this platform, Delegate Call users have the ability to collect karma points when their questions and answers get upvoted. However, what is interesting is that unlike traditional Web 2.0 sites, Delegate Call allows users to redeem these points for a tradable ERC-20 currency called DelegateCall token on the Ethereum mainnet.
Unlike Telegram and other chat services where answered questions get erased after a certain period of time, the Delegate Call platform allows user to share their knowledge on topics related to the blockchain and Ethereum development in a more permanent form.
The platform runs on a fully functional Loom DAppChain. As a consequence of this, it is able to remain scalable as well as efficient.
High Intrinsic Functionality
Delegate Call runs on a network that consists of a standalone blockchain which in turn is bonded to an Ethereum smart contract via a Relay node. This helps eliminate cases of system spamming and data overload.
Apart from all of the aforementioned features, the system is also:
- Backed by ERC-20 tokens on the mainnet.
Other Key Facets Of Delegate Call
- Unique Blockchain Design: when looked at from a technical standpoint, we can see that Loom DAppChains are quite different from normal blockchains in a sense that they have the ability to clearly define a “number of complex transaction types natively”.
- Wide Array of Features: Delegate Call allows users to perform a whole host of different functions when operating on the platform. For example, users have the ability to create new accounts, create/update posts, accept answers, and up/downvote certain answers.
- Inbuilt Block Explorer: the system comes pre-built with a block explorer that allows users to view and manipulate internal processes in real-time
- Scalability: Delegate Call is one of the few ethereum-based DApps to reach production scale at a mass level. Not only that, users are completely in charge of their own data— which is not the case on sites like Quora.
How Do I Start Using Delegate Call?
The app is absolutely free for everyone to use. To sign up, all one needs to do is go and click on the “register” button located at the top right side of the screen. The entire process is quite easy and can be completed within 5-10 minutes. If there are any doubts in relation to this platform, users can get in touch with company representatives via email ([email protected]).