Deloitte EMEA Is Improving Blockchain Technology in Dublin as Development Action Picks Up

Blockchain continues to grow and solve different problems in many industries. There are several companies working on the matter, and Deloitte’s EMEA Blockchain Lab in Dublin is developing different solutions.

Blockchain has the potential to improve many different industries and solve daily life problems.

Anthony Day, Chief Operating Officer of the Delloite EMEA Blockchain Lab, says that blockchain allows for the creation of new solutions and entirely new ecosystems that did not exist before.

Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) allows companies to increase transparency and traceability. This is why Deloitte decided to establish the EMEA Blockchain Lab with the intention to advise clients on different applications of this technology.

The Head of Business Development for the lab, Cillian Leonowicz, explained that the the blockchain lab is an EMEA centre for excellence for blockchain for the company.

He explained that they do everything from creating and deploying these blockchain networks for commercial entities.

About it, Leonowicz explained:

“We do everything from ideation through to the deployment of blockchains for commercial entities. So, this includes everything between the ideas, the testing of the use cases, right through to the technical architecture and the design and development of it.”

He then explains that they have a multidisciplinary approach that aims to transform and innovate improving value chains. And indeed, Anthony Day says that 20 percent of the problem is related to the technology, the other 80 percent is getting a multidisciplinary group together.

The Chief Technology Officer of Deloitte’s EMEA Blockchain Lab, Antonio Senatore, said that organizations try to use the technology in order to add a trust layer and enable safe data-sharing.

The company started with its blockchain lab in Dublin but they expanded to other places such as Hong Kong and New York. Deloitte focuses on working with clients and groups of clients.

Additionally, Senatore explained that they have everything that they need, including R&D, leadership, awareness and more.

Amy Pugh, manager of the Deloitte EMEA Blockchain Lab said that they have 75 percent of the lab working on design and development while 25 percent of the employees work with clients on their blockchain implementations.

“It is an exciting space to be in to collaborate and help drive the value across the network,” said Pugh.

Get Daily Headlines

Enter Best Email to Get Trending Crypto News & Bitcoin Market Updates

What to Know More?

Join Our Telegram Group to Receive Live Updates on The Latest Blockchain & Crypto News From Your Favorite Projects

Join Our Telegram

Stay Up to Date!

Join us on Twitter to Get The Latest Trading Signals, Blockchain News, and Daily Communication with Crypto Users!

Join Our Twitter

Add comment

E-mail is already registered on the site. Please use the Login form or enter another.

You entered an incorrect username or password

Sorry, you must be logged in to post a comment.
Bitcoin Exchange Guide