Department Of Commerce (DOC) To Hire A Computer Expert With “Blockchain And Crypto” Knowledge
- The listing in question comes with a job tenure of just over twelve months.
- The salary being offered lies in the range of $137,849- $166,500 per annum.
- Application submissions are open till the 15th of August.
As per an all new job listing available online, the U.S. Department of Commerce (DOC) is currently seeking to recruit a tech scientist who specializes in various niche domains related to cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies.
According to the above linked post, the DOC’s non-regulatory wing, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), is looking to find someone who has a plethora of knowledge in matters related to:
- The creation of blockchain test beds
- Facilitating research and analysis associated with various blockchain technologies, crypto ledgers and crypto contracts.
- Knowledge reared to the standards employed by ntl/intl bodies currently in the process of creating identity management protocols.
- Creation of blockchain and identity tokens