Detector is an artificial intelligence robot that monitors cryptocurrency and betting markets to warn you about any suspicious activities. Find out how it works today in our Detector review.
What Is Detector Token?
Detector is an artificial intelligence trading bot powered by an Ethereum-based token. The bot is free today, but will require Detector Tokens for membership in the future.
Using the bot, you can enjoy 17% higher daily profits, on average, according to “over two months of testing” as claimed on the official DetectorToken.com website.
The overall goal of the Detector bot is to notify you when it detects altcoin pump and dumps, suspicious game betting activity, and dropping odds. The robot will also deliver live betting tips, and in the future, it will use algorithms to predict price movements in altcoin markets.
Today, Detector is free to try online. However, the developers will switch to a subscription model in September 2017. At that point, you’ll need to pay for the bot using Detector Tokens (DTCT).
How Does Detector Token Work?
The Detector trading bot monitors a number of events across the cryptocurrency and betting industries. You can receive alerts for suspicious betting activity on sports matches, for example, or get alerts about pump and dump scams.
Overall, Detector is a bot that monitors cryptocurrency and betting markets. You can receive notifications via Slack or Telegram, or link Detector with SMS to get alerts on your phone.
The bot will continue its development in the future, eventually helping users predict price movements in altcoin markets by monitoring various signals.
Some of the core features of the Detector platform include:
- Altcoin Intelligence Bot: The bot “analyzes every altcoin chart to develop signals that can be sent to traders.”
- Live Betting Analyzer: The Detector bot uses a custom algorithm to provide the most accurate live betting tips.
- Suspicious Betting Detector: The Detector bot analyzes every football match for any suspicious betting activity – say, if an unusually large number of bets have been placed on a heavy underdog.
- Backed By a Professional Team: The team behind Detector claims to have been involved in cryptocurrency markets for the last 4 years.
- Dropping Odds Detector: The Detector bot “detects every game with dropping odds by using powerful algorithms.”
- Free to Try: Anyone can try Detector for free today, although the company may switch to a subscription based model in the future (they claim to be switching to a subscription model in September 2017).
- 17% Daily Profits: The developers claim that using the bot can lead to an average of 17% daily profits.
Detector was developed during the first half of 2017. In August, the developers added Slack support. September is when Detector is expected to make its public debut. Detector will be added on altcoin exchanges, then switching to a subscription-based business model.
By October, the developers plan to launch an online marketing campaign, and by November, they will automate investing and betting and add API Support.
In December, the developers plan to continue developing algorithms to predict the price of various altcoins, enhancing trading activity and delivering better profits to traders.
The Detector Token ICO
The Detector Token, or DTCT, has a total supply of 12 million tokens. The tokens are ERC20-compliant.
The Detector ICO is scheduled for August 20 at 00:00 UTC, lasting until September 20th. A total of 10 million tokens will be available during the ICO. Investors can buy tokens with ETH, and any unused tokens will be burned.
1 ETH will buy you 700 DTCT.
Who’s Behind Detector?
The Detector project is led by Founder and Developer Tomasz Mazur. Mazur has been developing applications for banks and other financial services since 2007, and has worked for a number of major financial clients as a full stack developer.
You can contact the development team by email at [email protected]
Detector Token Conclusion
Detector is a bot that automatically monitors cryptocurrency and betting markets to instantly notify Detector users of any suspicious activity, altcoin movements, pump and dump schemes, and other notable events. You receive the alerts through Telegram or Slack, although you can also choose to receive alerts through SMS.
The bot is available for free until September, at which point the bot will be exclusively available through a subscription model. You’ll need to pay for your subscription with Detector Tokens (DTCT), which are on sale throughout August and September through the Detector ICO.
You can learn more about Detector and the Detector Token online today at DetectorToken.com