DIC Token: UAE Luxury Resort Investment?


DIC Token is a digital asset supported by the DIC Resorts and Apartments, which are developed by Dubai-based DIC DMCC FZE on the AI Marjan Island. Accredited investors in the project can get the DIC unit tokens from DIC Trading Ltd (HK), which is the holding parent company.

The good thing about the project is that the unit tokens are asset-backed. They also serve as legally binding investment contract between the issuing company and investors, which entitle every token holder to annual remuneration and a redemption premium at the end of the term.

The Dubai-based DIC EAST FZE, registered in the Dubai Multi Commodities Center Free Zone, is the landowner for the plots meant for the developments on Marjan Island.

The company has a joint venture with another Dubai-based renowned real estate developer FAM HOLDING. The two companies will collaborate to ensure the establishment of the 225 million USD project.

Private Token Offering (PTO)

A Private Token Offering (PTO) refers to a Restricted Collective Investment Scheme, which is limited to accredited private investors, retail investors, and institutions. Each token sold represents the ownership information of the investment product and recorded on the blockchain.

For users who invest in traditional stocks, the ownership information is written on a document (such as PDF) and given as a digital certificate. Private Token Offerings follow the same process but recorded on the blockchain, and issued as a token.

Objectives of DIC Token

The owners and sponsors of DIC Token aim to generate nearly $28 million USD through a Private Token Offering. This will happen in three stages with discounts for each stage to a limited number of accredited investors.

DIC Private Token Offering (PTO) is a Restricted Collective Investment Scheme that is limited to accredited retail investors and institutions (private placement) with an intention to finance the construction and development of a 5-star beach resort project on AI Marjan Island in the UAE.

Benefits of DIC Token

Holders of DIC Tokens will get an interest of 7% per annum in a single annual payment calculated from DIC’s PTO closing. Additionally, they will get an additional 5% premium on the fifth year, bringing the total interest on the fifth year to 12%.

This will be in addition to the buy-back (redemption) of the principal investment by the company in the fifth year. In essence, the holders will enjoy 40% cumulative interest payment for five years with some additional benefits.

How to Participate in the Token Sale

Accredited investors can take part in the Private Token Offering, where DIC Tokens will be available. They can buy the tokens through any of the payment options such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Stellar, and Wire Transfer.

Blockchain in Real Estate

Annual interest for investment: with their simple dashboard platform, users can invest directly into the upcoming luxury hotel resorts, branded residences, and get their interests paid on yearly basis.

Besides, investors can get 7% annual interest during 5 years with additional 5% premium on the fifth year for investing in the luxurious hotel resorts and branded residences.

Assets safely maintained by blockchain: the company utilizes the blockchain to maintain the investments in a secure and decentralized ecosystem.

The fastest way to invest in real estate abroad: simply buy DIC Tokens using any of the approved payment options and you are good to go.

Get Daily Headlines

Enter Best Email to Get Trending Crypto News & Bitcoin Market Updates

What to Know More?

Join Our Telegram Group to Receive Live Updates on The Latest Blockchain & Crypto News From Your Favorite Projects

Join Our Telegram

Stay Up to Date!

Join us on Twitter to Get The Latest Trading Signals, Blockchain News, and Daily Communication with Crypto Users!

Join Our Twitter

Add comment

E-mail is already registered on the site. Please use the Login form or enter another.

You entered an incorrect username or password

Sorry, you must be logged in to post a comment.
Bitcoin Exchange Guide