Digital Assets Power Play’s DPP DataStream Releases as First of Five Crypto Services
Digital Assets Power Play Introduces One of Five Cryptocurrency Services And A DPP DataStream
Digital Assets Power Play on Tuesday, October 2nd, 2018 announced that it would soon be releasing the commercial version of its DPP DataStreams. The DataStreams are being referred to as the first of its five cryptocurrency trading services. The five services will be combined later on to assist in creating the DPP ecosystem platform.
DataStreams is expected to connect to a single application programming interface. Once it has been connected, it will start to provide platform users with access to reliable and consolidated cryptocurrency market information.
Users will be able to get access to live and thoroughly analyzed market information, discover new trading opportunities, and find correlations between the various trades using the API connection. The API is intended to provide users with access to a broad range of consolidated, and already processed cryptocurrency information.
The DataStreams are expected to provide users with access to:
- Real-time ticks and trades
- Real-time L1 and L2 order books
- Artificial intelligence predictive models
- Technical indicators
The Digital Power Play Team takes pride in being able to provide their clients with in-depth and reliable information on the cryptocurrency markets. Being a market leader in the crypto data section, DataStreams hopes to be able to provide customized customer support to all clients. This will be achieved by integrating their customer relationship management system for its entire user database.
Introduction of these new features will help build new sets of data messages. Currently, DataStreams is able to produce about 2,384 market information updates per second on average. This makes it easier for the platform users to track the varying aspects of the cryptocurrency market.
It is essential to consider speed when one is dealing with algo trading strategies. To make sure that this request is accommodated in the new platform, Digital Assets Power Play had to build their own enterprise-grade cloud infrastructure. The private infrastructure is based on its own hardware and network. Users will, therefore, not have to worry about encountering unnecessary delays when using the platform.
Features Of The DPP DataStreams
Its standout features include:
- Exchange Rates: The streams are in a unique position to provide exchange rates on the spot. The rates are in the form of an average that has been weighted across numerous pairs and currencies.
- Algorithmic Trading: Users will be able to base their algorithmic trading on the enterprise-grade market systems that have been provided by Digital Assets Power Play. As a user, you will be able to utilize DPP for your trend, arbitrage, liquidity provision, statistical arbitrage, and market making strategies.
- Crypto Portfolio Valuation: You can evaluate your third-party portfolio or crypto folio on a real basis using a single API connection.
- Big Data Analysis: Get to create your own unique historical market database. You can use the stored market information to analyze data, perform back tests, come up with predictive AI models, or even discover new patterns.
Customers looking to take advantage of these DPP DataStreams will be able to choose from four main packages: Free, Basic, Professional, and Enterprise subscription packages.