Disciplina DSCP ICO: TeachMePlease Education Blockchain Network?
As the massive, in-controllable Blockchain technology extends, the latest sector to be hit by this disruption is the fields of education and recruiting spheres. Though the pre-sale is on-going, we’ve got every reason to be excited about Disciplina.io.
TeachMePlease Is Introducing Disciplina.io
TeachMePlease is responsible for Disciplina, a revolutionary educational blockchain designed to offer efficient and effective between academic institutions, independent tutors,, and students. The use of blockchain technology in the education sector ushers in transparency in service provision as well as the confidentiality and reliability of the information offered at the ecosystem.
Disciplina will be the first of its kind and will be blockchain-based, implemented by TeachMePlease, an organization that works in tandem with Serokell. The partnership with Serokell, an international firm that specializes in developing distributed systems, mainly using high-assurance coding principles means the platform is dependable.
Participants Of Disciplina
As diagrammatical representation available at disciplina.io/ points out, it seems its three main users are inter-linked.
- Academic institutions – educational facilities get to use it to necessitate sending and receiving payments and creating an integrated settlement system while storing educational records.
- Recruiters – just like educational institutions require storing essential records and receiving payments; recruiters just about do the same thing. And with Disciplina, they will be able to save credible information about job-seekers on their platform, and match job offers to the applications lodged.
- Students – they use it to record their educational achievements as access educational resources for their respective courses and subjects.
Why Disciplina Uses Its Own Blockchain Architecture
Owing to the need to store useful and confidential information, including courses, grades, tasks, and test results, the idea of using dedicated blockchain architecture is reasonable. First, the idea of using blockchain technology in developing Disciplina means all data and transactions remain unaltered. Verification is a lot easier too with the blockchain.
Advantages Of Disciplina
- It enables the seamless creation of an ecosystem for the participant’s e-passport, including where the individual includes the history of studies as well as professional achievements gained at its network.
- It is an open source platform where every educational and recruiting service uses blockchain in its project and thus decentralized, transparent and verifiable.
- Course enrolment and all online payments are directly done at the platform – no third parties included.
- Educational institutions will also trade educational records about students for a pay whenever they are requested.
- Overall, it will be 100% safe and reliable with unaltered records on student grades, ratings, reviews, and feedbacks.
Disciplina DSCP ICO And Mining Of Disciplina Coins
Disciplina an excellent choice for cryptocurrency miners since it allow energy-efficient PoS minting. Users are rewarded for doing anything that impacts transaction processing or any activity that supports the network.
Users of this platform will also get Cryptopay co-branding plastic cards that would allow seamless conversion of the tokens to cash. Controlling accounts, however, will be possible using special mobile apps yet to be released.
- Soft cap had 7,000 ETH
- Hardcap had 35,000 ETH
- Token rate: 1 DSCP = 0.0005 ETH
- Cryptocurrency accepted – BTC, ETH
All the funds that will have been raised before the completion of the pre-sale (Mar 27, 2018) will be credited to the smart-contract. However, no funds will be available for withdrawal before the end of the campaign.
Can Disciplina Be Trusted?
It is a project by an Estonian-based company with two founders who have been successful in the corporate world, aided by a team of 28 professionals and two partners. As it seems, this project is 100% credible and worth investing in!