Dot BlockChain Media – dotBC Dynamic Media File Format Rights?
Dot BlockChain Media Inc. is a media company tasked with revolutionizing how the music rights are cleared. They believe in doing so through an open system containing blockchain technology. It also has a role of ensuring that the media adopts the format. This is achieved through advocacy, education, and also establishing industry standards. This format and architecture is solely produced to benefit music artists, composers, and also all other people in the music industry. The co-founders are Benji Rogers, Ken Umezaki, Chris Tse, Bill Wilson, and Allen Bargfrede.
Why Dot BlockChain Media?
This company’s product is made for musicians, composers, artists, and also other people in the music industry. Some of the reasons why they are needed are:
- The music industry has some complexities. This company comes in to help in providing clarity to the complex issues such as data, payment protocols, and also ownership rights. It provides transparency in the music industry.
- This company also provides a fair platform where artists, composers, publishers, and also right holders can express their views and rights on how they want their art commercialized into a modern file format.
- It has a worldwide partnership with other major media and music industries. This is crucial and needed for a constant exchange of data belonging to their artists.
- Create a supporting technological architecture to boost the open media format system.
- Ensure that the media format is adopted through rigorous advocacy, education, and establishing standards of the media industry.
Dot BlockChain Media Benefits
Some of the benefits of this company and its products include the following:
- Musicians, artists, composers, and publishes are able to freely express how they want their art commercialized.
- One other benefit is that efficiency of music transmission over the growing digital library is improved.
- This company has also helped finance charity organizations and upcoming artists.
- Transparency in the complex issues facing music industries such as copyrights and payment has been ensured with the implementation of this open source format.
Dot BlockChain Media Downsides
The concerns and risks associated with incorporating this technology include:
Adapting this system means total eradication of the old system. These significant changes will be tedious for media companies.
The initial capital required to install this open source format is high. However, it will also be a great savings tool in the future.
This system decentralizes all networks. Musicians, artists, and all people in the media industry will have to consent on this transition.
Cyber security is a concern and it is necessary to address it before musicians, artists, and composers submit their personal data.
Dot BlockChain Media Summary
Technology is changing each passing day. This company has been able to revolutionize the music industry and its operations. It has also partnered with others such as SOCAN, CD BABY, FUGA, and SONGRUST. Apart from its partners, new artist, songwriters, and other media personalities have been enrolled by DOTBC. To also note about the company is its ability to provide solutions regarding quality information, rights ownership, increased transparency, and also efficient payments. It is located in New York, Portland, Paris, and London. All in all, this is a great company that aspiring and existing musicians need.