Draglet Bitcoin Trading Crypto Exchange Software Offers New Features In Latest Update
Draglet Updates Crypto Exchange Software
Draglet is a leading company that develops software solutions for digital currency trading platforms. Recently, the firm released w new version of their exchange platform. The new solution, known as version 4.0.5, is a vast improvement on the previous platforms because it has many new functionalities.
Usually, the dragnet exchange platform consists of five components. These are:
- Administrator’s panel – cx-admin
- Engine – cx-engine
- Exchange frontend – cx-client
- API – cx-server
- Wallet –cx-wallet
These components are continuously improved to ensure security, flexibility and robustness. After every update, the new features are made accessible to all users.
Some of the notable changes in version 4.0.5 include:
Admin Panel and API Changes
- 4Stop and IDnow KYC solutions in the general code
- User deactivation functionality
- Currencies to selected users
- Linking bank accounts and fiat withdrawals
- Advanced bravenewcoin updater
- Dynamic bank deposit fields
- Regularly updated market ticker
- Configurable chbase price provider
- Private markets
- Fast market maker services
- Offline mode for market takers
- User KYC groups
- Support for the latest version of Bitcoin Core
- Smart contracts for Ethereum and Ethereum Classic
- Destination Tag for Ripple
- PaymentID for Monero
- Fixed balance check for Monero
- Fixed Ethereum gasAPI
Exchange Frontend Changes
- Organized transfer of data with KYC providers. It is possible to filter data using parameters such as date and country of origin.
- New field for users’ bank account details
- New depth chart
- Authentication fixes
- Fixed login issues
- Fixed authentication n of ERC20 tokens amount in the license.
- Removal of the compulsory 0.01 minimum threshold for all DSO-connected markets.