DSTRA Cryptocurrency Coin: Proof of Community Token?
There is a requirement in the cryptosphere for a wallet that lets you have your privacy and has low transaction fees. DSTRA aims to do exactly that.
What Is DSTRA?
DSTRA is a community inspired project and they are leveraging that to become one of the premier currencies in the crypto world. They have already launched the wallet for Windows, Linux, and MAC. The launch of their explorer API has made integration with other platforms easier.
All of the Premine Funds are managed via 3-of-5-Multisign-Wallets making Exit-Scam impossible to happen. They depend on ‘Proof of Community’ concept in the distribution process by airdrops. Their source code is available on GitHub for developers to cross-check for errors and contribute to the project.
DSTRA Proof of Community Token Uses
- Store of Value: DSTRA team will work with potential partners and its community to increase the value of DSTRA at all times
- Borderless Remittance with low fees: Initiate transfers and payments with DSTRA and take advantage of our low fees
- Payments for services done – Marketplace (App and web) & Mobile wallets
- Decentralization of CURRENT financial/banking system – Paper wallets for participants who have limited access to the web, No PoW, Main distribution method through bounties and airdrops only
- Tipping: The wallet can be used for tipping small amounts. The same concept can be used in Charity.
- Gaming: Casual gamers can use it for microtransaction.
DSTRA Cryptocurrency Coin Details
DSTRA, an algorithm Scrypt PoS will have a maximum supply of 40 million tokens. 60%(24 million) of the tokens will be Pre mined with the coins being distributed as follows.
- 5% to the Development and Research funds.
- 10% of the Marketing Funds
- 5% of the funds allocated to the team
- 5% for the fundraising budget
- 75% will be deposited in the Airdrop Pool
The mining incentives are very high with this coin with the master node and staking rewards as high as 40% of the total supply. The transaction fees will be greater than 0.0001 DST. Master node Rewards are 60% of Block rewards with 95% of Transaction fees. This is subjected to change in the development phase.
It is advised to make a take a more informed decision than the data is available on the site. Their Whitepaper is not yet released and when they do so we’ll be able to take a better look at their business models and technical details.
You can view their whitepaper and take a better look at their tokens on their website dstra.io/ .