Eticket4 is a secondary ticket marketplace built on blockchain technology. Find out how it works today in our review.
What is E-ticket4 ET4?
Eticket4 is an international secondary ticketing platform launched by Israeli entrepreneurs in 2015. The platform aims to connect various groups involved in the ticket reselling process, serving as a guarantor of transaction security, ticket validity, timely payment, and delivery.
In Q4 2018, Eticket4 will migrate to a blockchain-based system, which will include a new loyalty points program based on a cryptocurrency called ET4.
Eticket4 is already operational. The platform has an annual turnover of $2 million. You can buy sports, music, and theater tickets through the platform. The platform launched in September 2016 and spread across Russia. You buy tickets through the platform, then a courier delivers the tickets to your address.
The pre-ICO for ET4 tokens begins on January 30, 2018.
How Does Eticket4 Work?
Eticket4 allows any ET4 token holders to act as a platform participant – like an event organizer, a ticket broker, or a ticket buyer. Here’s how each party will interact with the platform:
- Receive cashback in ET4 tokens for every successfully-used ticket (20% for an ordinary ticket and 30% for big event tickets)
- Pay for sports tickets with ET4 tokens and get a chance to win tokens for successful match results predictions
- Get rewarded for social media shares and reviews of events and venues
- Pay a reduced platform fee of 2% when buying tickets using ET4 tokens
- Can issue tickets through Eticket4 smart contracts and also regulate secondary markets by setting the maximum price and additional fees
- Can reward customers for posting and sharing information about the event
- Will receive ET4 tokens as payments, then can exchange tokens at any time for fiat money by selling ET4 on a crypto exchange or on the internal Eticket4 exchange
- Gain access to advanced analytical tools and ticket price forecasting features (requires a balance of at least 1,000 ET4 tokens)
- Can get updates from organizers on ticket availability
- When buyers use ET4 tokens to pay for tickets, the Eticket4 platform charges a 2% fee instead of 30%
- Can execute forward contracts, which help ticket brokers cater to the business market by creating blockchain-based wholesale ticket deals
Some of the core features of Eticket4 include:
- Blockchain-based secure transactions
- Forward contracts for ticket brokers
- Neural network-based price forecasting
- Blockchain-based loyalty rewards (ET4 tokens)
- Bargaining feature that allows sellers to negotiate with buyers over the price of a ticket
- Real-time analysis and forecasting over the blockchain
- Platform fee of 30%, which is reduced to 2% when paying with ET4 tokens
- Worldwide delivery available via courier service
- Open API
The E-ticket4 ET4 ICO Token Sale
The ET4 token is used as a payment method on the platform. As mentioned above, you can reduce fees to 2% from 30% when using ET4 tokens. The tokens are ERC20 tokens on the Ethereum blockchain. All token transactions are recorded in smart contracts.
Eticket4 is promoting their token sale by arguing that their tokens have real, immediate value: unlike other cryptocurrency projects, you don’t have to wait years for the platform to fully launch. Eticket4 has $2 million of annual turnover already.
The token sale – officially called a TGE or token generation event – is underway from February 27 to March 23, 2018.
A private sale is also taking place on January 30, 2018, with a pre-sale taking place from January 30 to February 21, 2018.
30 million tokens will be generated during the event. 46% of tokens are allocated for public sale. 20% are going to the Eticket4 team, 10% to a private offer, 7% to a reserve fund, 4% to advisors, 3% to bounties, and 10% for mining.
Who’s Behind E-ticket4 ET4?
Eticket4 is led by co-founders Daniil Kruchinin and Dmitry Fedorovich. Kurchinin previously worked as Deputy Head of Corporate Credit Department at a Russian investment firm. He’s a graduate from the Russian Presidential Academy, the Institute of Chicago, and Fort Lauderdale. Dmitry, meanwhile, graduated from Moscow Aviation Institute and created full software infrastructure for one of Moscow’s largest animal goods shops.
E-ticket4 ET4 Conclusion
It’s no secret that the ticketing industry is ripe for disruption. The industry is notorious for its high fees. Eticket4 is an operational ticket reselling platform that’s popular in Russia. The platform seeks to expand worldwide and migrate to blockchain technology. Part of that move involves launching the ET4 token, which will reduce transaction fees on the platform from 30% to 2%.
To learn more about Eticket4 and their upcoming token sale, visit online today at ET4.io. The token sale begins with a pre-ICO on January 30, 2018.