EasyGuide ICO (GDC Token): Blockchain Tourism Platform For Travelers
EasyGuide: Connecting Travelers by Making It Possible to Share Trip Costs
EasyGuide is a blockchain-based decentralized tourist platform. It seeks to connect travelers from different parts of the world, bring them together, and have them come-up with tourist routes to follow, while jointly sharing the traveling costs.
About the EasyGuide Tourist Platform
EasyGuide will use ratings and reviews to group people based on the parameters they share. Once grouped, the individuals will then be provided with an individualized proposal. It is a service that is aimed at making it possible for independent travelers to quickly, and conveniently come up with a traveling route that they can follow with like-minded travelers.
With the help of the blockchain technology, EasyGuide will enable traveling tourists from different locations of the world to come together, safely share the traveling costs, and also get to select the services they will need. All this will be done in a single place. Some of the comparison advantages that tourists stand to enjoy include:
- Transparent blockchain system
- Cryptocurrency payment
- 24/7 support
- Cashback and affiliate programs
- Joint trips with other interested travelers
What Are the Problems It Seeks to Solve?
- Round the clock support
- Searching for traveling companions
- Organizational issues when planning the trip
- Financial security
- The existing completion for tourist services
- Distrust of travel agents and tour operators
- Reduced time to carry out extensive market research
- The big financial barrier to penetrate the tourist market services
- Difficulties in accepting and processing payments, e.g., credit cards and bank transfers
- High commissions that must be paid to existing sites, as well as the various collections made by payment processing systems
Exchange Rate Issues
EasyGuide understands that clients may be a bit reluctant to commit to using the platform due to the fact that dollar rates tend to change too often. For clients that may be wary of this issue, they should understand that the platform will use fixed rates. What does this mean?
It means that a client will only pay the prevailing rates. As such, there should be no issues pertaining to overpayment due to fluctuating dollar rates. It is a solution that will help ensure that the platform gets to sell cryptocurrency services without having to worry about the exchange rate risks.
Pre-ICO and Token Distribution Details
EasyGuide hopes to release a total of ten million GDC tokens. All these tokens are to be issued on the Ethereum blockchain. The token offer is scheduled to occur in two main stages: The Pre-ICO and the ICO. For the Pre-ICO phase, the hard cap has been set at 600,000$ while the soft cap is 350,000$.
For the ICO, the hard cap will be 15,000,000$ and the soft cap 3,000,000$. Currently, EasyGuide has only provided information pertaining to the Pre-ICO. The ICO details will be revealed at a later date.
Pre-ICO Details The tokens will be distributed in the following manner:
- Pre-ICO and ICO: 60%
- Development fund: 19%
- Team: 12%
- Advisors: 6%
- Bounty: 3%
- Total number of tokens: 300,000,000 GDC
- Tokens exchange rate: 1GDC=0.002$
- Minimal transaction amount: 50$
- Start date: Feb 06, 2019
- End date: March 06, 2019
- Acceptable currencies: ETH, BTC