Digital wallets mobile applications are a must for holders of digital assets. However making a secure digital wallet, which is easy to use, is easier said than done. There have been numerous instances of security breaches for digital wallets in the past. Another problem that Digital Wallet was notoriously infamous for in the past was that they were very hard to use, especially for beginners.
Edge Wallet aims to solve these problems by making one of the most secure, private an easy to use digital wallet available in the market.
About The Edge Wallet
Edge, formerly known as Airbitz distinguished itself from your typical middle-of-the-road cryptocurrency wallet by providing accessible, familiar and secure features. They provide a secure client-side security which gives them an advantage over a more traditional centralized server-side security solutions.
Centralized server-side security is highly vulnerable to data breaches which results in the theft of personal information of the clients. Edge thus gives the users a significantly higher control of data.
Airbitz relaunched as Edge Wallet after incorporating an innovative modular architecture that can interact with most top digital assets. It took them a year of intense development period and 3 months of limited release Beta to make this transition.
Edge Secure Blockchain Wallet Features
Edge’s core mission is to be the most secure and private wallet without being hard to use. The features listed below demonstrates how Edge does this:
- Client-Side Encryption: A user’s data is encrypted on the device before it reaches the servers. Edge as a company does not have any knowledge of a client’s information and it protect the data from server-side attacks and malwares.
- Private: Edge doesn’t collect Email, phone number or IDs to sign up. Their cutting edge security architecture enables this.
- 2-Factor Authentication: This increases security by only allowing logins from previously logged in devices. Even if a user’s Username and Password get stolen, the malicious actor will not be able to login.
- Password Recovery: Losing passwords can be disastrous for holders of digital assets. Users can recover their password with just two questions and an E-mail.
- Automatic Backup: Once the account has been encrypted, Edge automatically backs it up.
- API/SDK: If you are a developer looking for key management solution, you can integrate Edge Security API/SDK in your product with just five lines of code.
- Multiple Assets Compatible: Most top digital assets like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash and many more are supported by Edge.
- Multiple Device Compatibility: A user can seamlessly login using multiple devices with PIN or Touch ID.
- Easy Moving of Assets: In a few easy steps, any user can exchange one blockchain asset for another.
- Transparent: The source code of their product is available on their website for anyone to look at and scrutinize.
- In-App Buy or Sell: You can exchange your fiat money for digital assets in the application itself. This functionality is not available right now but will be in the future.
- Customer Support: Edge Wallet has user’s best interest in mind and gives unparalleled customer support which is available 24*7.
Edge Wallet Adds BCh + More Crypto Assets Conclusion
Edge gets acclaim from both amateurs and professionals alike. Chris Groshong, President of CoinStructive called it the most friendly mobile Bitcoin wallet app available in the market.
The application is available to download on IOS and android devices. You can find out more about the product on their website: edgesecure.co/.