Eidoo Hybrid Exchange Comes Into the Eidoo Multi-Cryptocurrency Wallet App
The Eidoo Hybrid Exchange will now be accessible to users of the Eidoo app across desktop, Android and iOS platforms.
Previously, the Eidoo Hybrid Exchange was available as its own app, albeit in a beta version. After successfully going through the testing phase, developers have integrated the service into the Eidoo app. This will enable clients to conveniently trade and store their digital assets using from one place.
Features Of The Eidoo Hybrid Exchange
- Trading wallet – this is designated wallet that is only used during transactions. Once the trades are over, the funds are sent to the Eidoo wallet.
- Multicurrency support – the exchange supports Ethereum, Tether, Binance Coin, Eidoo and Sgame Pro. The wallet can store Bitcoin and all tokens based on Ethereum’s ERC20 and ERC223 protocols.
- Transactions are validated using smart contracts.
- KYC process is not a requirement.
- Eidoo ensures that users have autonomy over their accounts by abasing from storing private keys.