What Is Elix?
Elixir is primarily a crowd-funding platform that insists on allowing concept innovation to game their ideas and make them into reality. The platform also intends to provide for a faster and convenient transaction process that hopefully will build a full crypto funding infrastructure and economy for the users. There is also the option of controlling the personal finances as Elix plans on employing crypto payment on Elixir.
How Elix Cryptocurrency Lending, Payments & Funding Works
The Elix is the platform's base token that will facilitate the lending and crowdfunding services. Additionally, the coin goes into use for the financial transactions and rewarding the potential borrowers. The lending parties can also use the token as a means of value for paying off their loan installments. In addition to the service, there is also the option of using the payment ledger that is designed to allow for lending and transaction management.
- The social crowdfunding app is a good concept with the potential for growth
- A low market cap indicates Elix is only starting out, with the potential to grow
- The website design stands out since it is pretty good
- The Elix community seems active with plenty of Q&As
- The project developers are still unknown
- There is no official ICO for ELIX
Elix ELXIR Token Details
- Ticker- ELIX
- Platform- Ethereum
- Token supply- 30,055,343
- Minimum final supply- 55,770,634
- Maximum final supply- 111,085,700
- CURRENT ELIX PRICE (BTC) – 0.00002726
- AVERAGE BATCHES USED- 6.16
- TOTAL BATCHES REMAINING- 15,799
- CURRENT BATCH SIZE- 1,593.986
- GENESIS PAIRS TOTAL- 4,113
- PERCENTAGE OF BATCHES- 61.6%
The Elixir project is still under development, and there is little to determine as to whether the venture is genuinely legitimate or not. Till then, Elix remains theoretical although there is news of the crowdfunding app in the development stage.