Is Ellcrys ELL the Future of Decentralization?
With our current online content providers, a majority of the platforms work under a single entity which is usually the admin or owner. As such, the admin can add or delete accounts on the platform depending on his well. Such a scenario is present in almost all online services platform. However, the blockchain technology has shown it can accommodate decentralized structures or organizations. In essence, we can join a platform where we can participate in an open, democratic organization structure and build open source software products.
Such innovation is set to become possible with the launch of Ellcrys. The blockchain network will allow for every individual to join, participate and contribute to the platform with software products. In return, the platform rewards the software developers who provide or showcase their technology skills. Additionally, Ellcrys will allow the developers to sell their products and services to the organization and gain a reputation within the marketplace.
How it Works
The platform's token will operate on an automatic allocation system known as Stockmint. The system allows for the developers to trade their earned ELL into their respective fiat currencies.
Much like other blockchain networks, Ellcrys also enables developers to create open source software products and services. Additionally, the client on the network even gets to either purchase this software or contribute and get token rewards. That will be made possible through the first platform token, ELL.
To register and use the Stockmint each user will require having an Ellcrys wallet. Once with the mobile wallet, you can click on accept currency and click the banknote to exchange. After confirmation of the transaction, a fingerprint is generated to identify the user.
The ecosystem's token, Elly (ELL) is set to have a supply of 10 billion coins to its investors. These tokens are the mode of exchange for the peer-to-peer transactions in the marketplace and other utilities. The majority of the tokens will go into the Pre-Sale event which is already underway until 1st March. The ICO will launch on 30 March with 2 million Ellcrys tokens going on sale to mark the occasion.
Benefits of Ellcrys
- Unlimited access to account resources.
- Brings together developers from around the globe and unveil new software products under collaborative effort under Ellcrys
- Its decentralized approach allows for contributors to vote on how the Ellcrys ecosystem operates.
- Each effort or contribution receives a reward for the transparent reward scheme.
- There is no fear of censorship or blocked content among the developers.
- The platform's reward scheme is also unique in its use of the crypto token
Why is Ellcrys (ELL) For Trustless Blockchain Software Development Rewards Different?
While there are similar decentralized structures using blockchain technology, Ellcrys stands out as a better project with unique characteristics. Here how Ellcrys ranks compared to other platforms.
- In Ellcrys the reward system works on the Universal node Reward. The scheme works using the standard reward of giving users the chance to earn every month.
- Developers can create software and directly earn suitable rewards for their work.
- The use of ELL's blockchain provides a tamper-proof database for the software products and services.
- Developers can also pay for an add-on and host services using the Ellcrys token.
- Can be used to host a range of services such as web hosting, managed database, human resource, and marketing among others.