When you send an email, with or without vital documents, you're taking a gamble on the security of your information. We've actively seen this rarely spoken concern play out as messaging services silently implement encryption software. And the likes of Cambridge Analytica show just how vulnerable you are to external threats.
By Endo's own research, there are four key areas that major companies are letting its consumers down in on a daily basis.
- Data Falsification: With licenses and certificates being easily falsified, allowing users to fraudulently make transactions within seemingly safe multinational banks.
- Costly Storage: On average, the costs attached to storage make it unworkable as an option for individual users.
- Centralized Data Verification: Personal information is kept by one of a select number of big, multinational corporations, leaving them capable of selling or using it however they want
- Integrations: With large, often unworkable systems storing your data, hackers can too often, easily compromise the system, stealing and manipulating your sensitive information.
So what happens if a system were able to address all these issues, while also providing one of the best and inexpensive systems of protection. And is able to integrate with your existing applications seamlessly? That's the best definition you can find for Endo.
The concept behind Endo is the fact that people should be in full control of their information. And should be able to have immediate, fast access to it across whatever platform they want.
Under Endo's five connected layers, customers can take back control of their data from multinational, untrustworthy companies.
- Blockchain and Storage Systems – This layer acts to synchronise the different storage systems you use to house your data. Integrating them together to allow for easy access.
- Protocol – Defines the rules for the interaction between the layers of Endo support. These can be determined both by Endo's own evaluation and the users desire to share information and approve connectivity.
- Platform – Implements the decentralized logic of verification, data exchange and the token circulation
- Applications – Developed by users and companies that actively wish to use Endo as a storage and sharing network. These are then rated for their reliability and security, meaning you can make the best choices for your data.
- API – This offers an open interface for application development and automating business logic.
What also makes Endo so unique? Alongside its unique security methods, which include data hashing and close-key encryption.
Anyone seeking to share information with another user (big or small) can do so with the company's graphene-based blockchain; allowing for over 65,000 transactions per second.
Endo boasts a wide list of users for whom their safe storage and transaction system would be valuable. From law firms to Universities and airports, anywhere that needs safe storage and transfers of data with as much speed as safety, Endo has a place in their system.