Endor Coin: Artificial Intelligence Crypto Prediction Analytics?
Endor Coin is a predictions protocol that aims to offer accurate and affordable predictions to everyone. Find out how it works today in our review.
What is Endor Coin?
Endor, also known as the Endor.coin protocol, is the world’s first predictions protocol. Using EDR tokens, Endor participants can purchase predictions from the marketplace.
Endor Coin aims to disrupt today’s machine learning and AI ecosystems. Today, complex AI technologies are held in control by an elite few corporations. Endor aims to democratize the industry, spreading the power of predictive technology around the world.
Endor is made by a Tel Aviv-based software company. That company leverages MIT’s Social Physics technology to create accurate, affordable predictions.
What Problems Does Endor Seek to Solve?
Endor sees a number of problems in today’s data ecosystem. Namely, the power of predicting the future belongs only to giant tech corporations. Other identified Endor problems include:
- Today’s machine learning makes predictive AI complex, slow, and expensive
- There are scarce and expensive data science PhDs available to hire
- Limited access to data
- Developing AI is expensive and difficult to scale, requiring a model per each prediction
The end result of these problems is that only big tech companies can spend millions of dollars to maximize the power of predicting the future for exponential revenues.
How Does Endor Work?
Endor seeks to solve all of the problems above by creating automated, accurate, affordable predictions engine for companies.
That engine is powered by MIT’s “Social Physics” technology and massive computing power. With Endor, business users can ask predictive questions in plain language, then get automated accurate predictions. There’s no data science expertise required.
MIT’s Social Physics technology is described as “a new science that uses big data to build a predictive, computational theory of human behavior.” Endor has extended Social Physics using its own proprietary technology, turning it into a powerful engine capable of explaining and predicting any human behavior.
Under Endor’s model, every company can scale predictive analytics, getting immediate time to market with no data science expertise required. This will boost the growth of an unlimited number of accurate predictions, totally revolutionizing the prediction market economy.
As the Endor.com website explains, the Endor.coin protocol is “democratizing predictive science – for everyone.” It’s the world’s first predictions protocol.
Endor’s “secret sauce” is that instead of building a model for each predictive question, Endor builds one “Social Sphere” of human behavior, then asks unlimited predictive questions. This enables the democratization of predictive science. A “Social Sphere” refers to groups of objects that are acting similarly. The system will continuously identify millions of dynamic behavioral patterns to optimize the Social Sphere, triggering binding objects together within the sphere.
Why are we talking about Endor’s prediction protocol on a blockchain technology website? Well, one of the best use cases for Endor’s predictions models will be in the world of crypto investing. Individual crypto holders can ask a question about the future of a particular asset, then receive an accurate prediction.
You can type in a question like, “Which tokens with +$20 million in trading volume are likely to double in volume next month?” or “Which tokens are likely to have the highest volatility next week?”
Of course, Endor isn’t just catered to the crypto industry. It can be used for prediction modeling across industries and segments. Furthermore, Endor is based on a distributed ecosystem – which is another reason we’re talking about it on our blockchain news website.
Features of Endor Coin
Endor.coin’s protocol emphasizes all of the following features:
- Democratization of artificial intelligence predictions, making predictions accessible and useful for individuals and businesses
- Ecosystem enablement, including separation of data providers, separation of engine providers and the ability for catalysts to add predictive domains
- Decentralized execution, where the protocol selects the most relevant behavioral clusters for each prediction, regardless of the analytics engines or data sources involved in creating those clusters
- Censorship resistant with zero bias, as the protocol is a separated automated entity uncontrolled by data or engine providers
- Triple network effect where adding users decreases the cost for each user, adding data providers increases the accuracy of the system, and adding engines increases efficiency
- Accuracy, as the MIT Social Physics technology used by Endor is also used by leading companies for predictions modeling
- Accountability and authenticity using the blockchain, where predictions are stored indefinitely and transparently, saved as evidence to the prediction’s time, data, and processing integrity
- Data sovereignty, where any data contributed to the protocol is flagged as “public” or “private”; public contributions are compensated with Endor tokens, or EDRs, and used by the engines to create clusters for predictions, while private data is used solely by its owners
The Endor Token Sale
The token sale for Endor tokens, or EDR, is listed as “coming soon” online at Endor.com. Dates and details of the token sale have not yet been announced.
When launched, Endor Coin EDR tokens will be used to govern all transactions on the Endor platform, including buying and selling the data used for predictions modeling.
Who’s Behind Endor Coin?
Endor is organized under the name Endor Software Ltd. That company is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel. They were founded in 2014. Key members of the Endor team include Professor Alex Pentland (co-founder), Dr. Yaniv Altshuler (co-founder and CEO), Inbal Tirosh (co-founder and COO), and Stav Grinshpon (co-founder and CPO).
Endor Coin Conclusion
Endor aims to democratize the global predictions market by giving users an easy way to access accurate, affordable predictions. Endor is built using MIT’s Social Physics system, which is used by leading companies worldwide.
To learn more about Endor and how it works, visit online today at Endor.com. A token sale for Endor.coin’s EDR tokens is scheduled to take place sometime in 2018.