What Is Excalibur?
Excalibur Operating System (OS) aims to change the manner in which traditional OS operate. The OS is designed for both PC’s and Laptops and will solve issues related to data theft and viruses. It has a unique data security system that will ensure users data is fully protected. It also features a system in which users can experience various platforms on the system solving the System users challenge in the old models. The OS supports application files from major OS such as Windows, Android, iOS, Mac and Linux.
The Team Behind Excalibur
Excalibur OS team comprises of able and experienced developers and experts in finance, marketing and licensing. It is led by their CEO and founder Suraj Singh Bisht, senior developer and co-founder Neeraj Pal Singh Karakoti, chief scientific developer, Kavita Gariya and desktop and embedded software developer Sanjay Agarwal among others. They also have Initial Coin Offering (ICO) advisors who include ICO expert at ICO bench Giovanni Casagrande, ICO expert and ICO advisor MJ Paul among others.
Excalibur Based On ERC20 Platform
Developers of this OS decided to launch their XOS token on the ERC20 platform because of its ability to support smart contracts. It is also based on the Ethereum blockchain, that enables the smart contracts to self-execute. Ethereum also utilizes a unique and complex data structure known as Merkle Patricia Tree. This structure stores data in multiple sets enabling quick modification and verification of the individual data sets unlike other platforms that use a single structure.
The multiple program states also allow automatic execution of smart contracts, is able to compute the amount of funds collected as well as verify and confirm all transactions carried out within the system. Furthermore, the system is also able to distribute tokens to their respective owners after the crowd sale is complete.
How Will Token Holders Benefit?
After buying tokens in the ICO, investors are going to get different types of rewards. Here are some of those rewards.
- After the ICO, the token price is likely to go up. As a token holder, you can sell your tokens and earn a profit from that transaction.
- Token holders will be the first to use the BETA version of the new OS that will be launched in the first quarter of 2019.
- Users will not have to incur the cost that comes with expensive Antivirus and guards
- It will be very easy to manage mining with this OS
- Tokens have increased liquidity of about 1000X and can easily be sold over the internet
- The system uses the escrow feature to ensure transparency of funds. The system also checks and verifies how the funds are used after the ICO
- Early investors will have an early access to a token that has the potential for rapid capital growth
- Those who invest early will also benefit from having more liquidity
- Early contributors are always the first to use the system and the token. XOS token promises to be more tangible than most securities
- There is a possibility of returns exceeding 1000%. Profits from the hits overshadow the losses of possible misses.
Excalibur XOS Token ICO Details
XOS token is compatible with most third-party wallets and will thus be easy to integrate if you already own a wallet. The tokens are set to be released following the basis of Ethereum and Bitcoin platforms.
Pre-sale will start on September 3, 2018, from 8.00am IST (Indian Standard Time) and end on the 3rd of October 2018. There are 2,500, 000,000 XOS tokens for sale. Pre-ICO will have 200,000,000 and the ICO will have 1,800,000,000. The exchange rate is 1 ETH for 40,000 XOS tokens, and the minimal purchase order is 0.25 ETH. As of the moment, the only acceptable currency is ETH. 500,000,000 tokens have been set aside for bonus and referrals.
Tokens sale will take place five phases. The first phase is the Pre ICO-that has been allocated 200,000,000 that is about 10% as well as the first phase, while the second and third phases have been each allocated 400,000,000 tokens, with the final and the last phase getting the largest share of 800,000,000 tokens.
The token distribution will see tokens for crowd sale take 60%, Excalibur will receive 20%, and the remaining 20% will go to the advisors and reserves a piece each.