ExenCoin EXEN Token: BiteXen Bitcoin Stock Exchange App?
What Is BiteXen?
BiteXen Bitcoin Stock Exchange App Features
API has a number of functions. It enables users to read market information, ticker information, make orders, see the status of the existing orders, cancel wrongly placed orders, and get balances among others.
Users can either implement their own client libraries or use the one provided by the platform in order to integrate with the platform’s API.
Users are advised not to make 60 requests per minute; otherwise, they are likely to encounter a rate limit error (HTTP 426).
Public endpoints make it possible to access more information concerning the market. Users are advised not to add authentication headers for the request (access-user, access-passphrase, access-sign etc) while using it. This is because they are unauthenticated.
Users can access their new API keys in their Bitexen Dashboard. The API keys are used by the platform to allow access to the private API calls.
The platform also requires the API keys to be included in all private API requests to the server in header.
Generating An BiteXen API Key
Sign in with the information below in order to get private API calls.
- API Key: This will be produced by Bitexen once API key is created.
- Secret Key: Once API key has been created, Bitexen will generate the secret key.
- Passphrase: This will be provided by the user once he or she has created an API key.
Creating A Request
In order to create a request, all private API calls must have the following headers:
- ACCCESS-USER—this should contain the user name as a string.
- ACCESS-PASSPHRASE—this refers to the passphrase you had specified during the time of creation of API key.
- ACCESS-TIMESTAMP—this is simply a timestamp for your request.
- ACCESS-SIGN—this is the base 64-encoded signature
- ACESS-KEY—this is the API key as a string
They are mainly used for order and account management and they must all be described in the authentication section.
- Maker commission rates are 0% while the taker commission rates are at 0.2%
- When Bitcoin of 0 BTC is deposited, the withdrawal expected is 0.0005 BTC.
- XRP worth zero XRP when deposited will generate a withdrawal worth 0.5% XRP
- 3TL is the withdrawal amount of zero TL Turkish Lira when deposited.
- N/B-This is exclusive of VAT