Exenium is a cryptocurrency exchange that comes in the form of a chatbot. Find out how it works today in our review.
What is Exenium XNT?
Exenium, found online at Exenium.io, is a cryptocurrency exchange available as a chatbot on most popular messengers, including Telegram, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and Discord.
Like other chatbots, you can speak with Exenium in natural language. Then, the chatbot will buy and sell cryptocurrencies on your behalf. There’s no need to mess with annoying cryptocurrency exchange interfaces. Instead, buying and selling cryptocurrencies is as easy as typing a message into the messaging apps you already use.
A token sale for Exenium’s XNT tokens began on February 14, 2018.
How Does Exenium Work?
Exenium is a multi-platform cryptocurrency exchange. The exchange lets users buy and sell a diverse range of cryptocurrencies using a comprehensive set of tools. Exenium’s whitepaper emphasizes three specific goals for the exchange, including:
- An intuitive interface
- Listing and support for highly liquid assets
- Personal and financial data security
Today, Exenium is available as a fully functionable, ready-to-use chatbot found at @exenium_bot. The platform is available on Telegram, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and Discord.
The goal of Exenium is to provide liquidity to its own token, the XNT token. Token holders will be able to pay for all services on the Exenium using XNT tokens. Any spent tokens will be withdrawn from circulation (burned). This will create an intrinsic mechanism for the increase of the token’s capitalization and price.
In addition to providing an exchange, Exenium will provide a full set of tools for fund manages who work with multi-currency crypto portfolios.
Meanwhile, Exenium will generate revenue through trading commission fees (0.2% minimum fee for makers and takers, depending on the monthly volume of the user). The platform will also charge deposit and withdrawal fees, token listing fees, ticker placement fees, fees for ITO sale services, fees for investment management services, and trader status fees.
What Problems Does Exenium Seek to Solve?
Exenium believes today’s cryptocurrency exchanges experience a number of serious problems, including all of the following:
- DDoS attacks and unstable service
- Hacker attacks and insider leaks
- Steep learning curves for trading platforms and their tools
- Poor quality or complete lack of customer service
- Regulatory policy issues, as well as cryptocurrency exchanges that operate outside of a legal framework
Exenium aims to solve each of these problems. The company’s exchange will withstand DDoS attacks “of any length” because the platform can process up to 10,000 order creation requests each second. The platform also allows an unlimited number of connected users.
Exenium will provide an easy-to-use UI in the form of a chatbot: anyone who uses an existing messaging app will be familiar with Exenium’s UI. It’s as easy as talking to a friend on the favorite messaging apps you already use.
Exenium’s platform consists of the following modules and features:
- Wallet Module: This module will hold cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies, allowing transfers to users within the exchange as well as directly to the messenger account.
- Trading Module: Exenium’s trading module will provide the ability to create orders and exchange currencies.
- Affiliate Program: Each user has access to a personal referral link that lets them earn partner rewards.
- ICO/ITO Module: This will consist of a set of tools for conducting initial token offerings or ITOs.
- Investment Management System: This module will provide a toolset for investment funds to manage multi-currency portfolios.
- Statistics Module: The statistics module will collect and keep track of funds in deposit accounts, including the number of open and closed orders, trading volume for each currency pair, and the top 5 best tickers.
- Verification Module: Exenium will provide a tool for KYC and AML compliance through its verification module.
- Payment System Module: Exenium’s payment system module will provide fiat gateways.
The Exenium XNT ICO Token Sale
Exenium is selling XNT tokens with an ICO beginning on February 14. The tokens will have a guaranteed buyback program with a 10% premium on the market price of the tokens – so you can buy tokens today knowing that you’ll be able to sell them back to Exenium at 10% above market value in the future.
The XNT token was designed with the purpose of promoting the Exenium exchange. The whitepaper emphasizes that XNT tokens are not securities.
There will also be a bonus token called the XNTB. This token will be credited to users of the exchange and ITO participants. It will be valid within the exchange at a rate of 1 XNTB = 1 XNT.
The XNT ITO is scheduled for February 14, 2018 to March 25, 2018. Tokens will be sold at a rate of 1 XNT = 0.05 ETH during the ITO. At each stage of the ITO, you’ll receive bonus tokens (XNTB) with your purchase of real XNT tokens.
Who’s Behind Exenium?
Exenium is led by Mike Zevakin (CEO), a cryptocurrency evangelist and blockchain strategist based in Moscow. Zevakin founded Exenium in December 2016. Other listed members of the Exenium team include Alexander Korzhanov (Marketing Director) and Igor Podzigun (Business Development Advisor).
The company is registered under the legal entity Loridano Holding Ltd. in Limassol, Cyprus.
Exenium XNT ICO Conclusion
Exenium is a cryptocurrency exchange available across multiple platforms. The exchange will primarily be available through a chatbot interface. That chatbot – available today at @exenium_bot – allows users to buy and sell cryptocurrencies through a familiar messaging interace. The chatbot will support Telegram, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and Discord, with additional messengers possibly added in the future.
To learn more about Exenium and how it works, visit online today at Exenium.io.