Faireum: Blockchain Online Gambling and Betting?
Faireum is a public blockchain with a set of protocols that focus on the gambling industry. It provides a decentralized, low-cost, transparent, and secure betting and gambling experience. The public blockchain focuses on the problems of the online gambling industry, resolving them with a set of protocols.
The platform achieves this by using its token and game contract to guarantee users a premium betting experience and superb services across lottery, horse betting, casino games, digital games, and others. Faireum also embraces a smart client—Faireum node, which provides users with a safe, seamless and ever-ready experience in playing all the games they wish to play.
Once Fair, Always Fair
Faireum operates on an industry-level public blockchain that seeks to transform online gambling platforms. Utilizing the cutting-edge technology, the platform aims to provide the safest, surest, and the best gambling experience for everyone.
Faireum develops the industry-level public blockchain to provide the technological basis for its platform. The blockchain ecosystem comprises ledger nodes, P2P networking, a virtual machine for Smart Contracts, and a set of rules to facilitate token distribution, token reward, payment getaway, digital asset exchange, and cross-chain atomic swap.
Faireum platform has an Application Programming Interface that is suitable for third-party business providers to access through a consensus mechanism and the Faireum Virtual Machine (FVM). The Faireum main blockchain uses the Web Assembly Virtual Machine WASM) as its default run time for smart contracts. Besides, it uses Byzantine Fault Tolerance (BFT) + Delegated Proof-of-Stake (DPos) as its consensus mechanism.
The random number from Faireum blockchain is not just data anyone can deduce from the program. Together with the block hash and zero-knowledge proofs, it is not possible to deduce or predict their random number generator by using an inverse. They call this algorithm Zero Random Algorithm (ZRA). In addition to the ZRA algorithm, the Faireum blockchain is pre-configured with several other Random Number Generators (RNGs) such as:
- Faireum Random Digital (FRD): dedicated to digital games
- Faireum Random Casino: dedicated to casino games
- Dynamic probability balance index generator, also known as Faireum Dynamic Betting (FDB): preset for real-time results such as sports quizzes
Games on the Faireum Blockchain
Faireum seeks to have a huge selection on its gambling platform including official games and the best games from their network of providers.
- Lottery: a type of gambling where numbers are drawn for a prize
- Casino: these games accommodate a variety of gambling activities where customers can play games of chance
- Digital games: competitive e-sports is now considered a promising spectator sport, having achieved huge levels of popularity
- Sports betting: This type of game involves predicting the results of a sporting event and placing a wager on the outcome
Faireum apps for business
The Faireum Smart Node (FSN) is a blockchain node that turns on a user’s computer or smart phone. It can provide both wallet functionality as a client, and proxy functionality as a server.
- It works as a Node Service
- Works as a client service integration
- Provides a wallet or a game center
- Works for Smart Node Partners and as a Smart Exchange
Faireum presale starts in about 44 days from this writing. Interested parties can use this link to join: https://www.faireum.io/