Our current contemporary lifestyles are full of e-commerce platforms which are at the forefront of changing the way we shop and live. While the conventional platforms provide for convenience, a vast variety of products and low prices, there is still more to achieve regarding challenges.
Luckily blockchain is offering a paradigm-shift in e-commerce technology by innovating and improving the quality of our e-commerce. But how can blockchain fit into e-commerce? Here's how blockchain venture will work to help the e-commerce sector
What Is Fanfare?
FanFare is a blockchain-based community platform that allows for the social e-commerce of content through instant shoppable options depending on brands. The platform's design is made to enable the social e-commerce for the brands to interact with their potential consumers through the integrated Brand-consumer engagement. Additionally, FanFare will allow brands to convert the consumer-generated content especially videos into shoppable content for users to buy.
How Fanfare Blockchain Social Commerce Community Works
The FanFare ecosystem will encompass the following features as means to solving the brand-consumer relationship that is fragmented and lacks interconnectivity.
- FanFare tokens (FAN)- the FAN tokens go into use as a reward mechanism for content creators who earn through the shoppable videos
- Brands- consumers brands looking to utilize the ecosystem will need to purchase FAN tokens, from where they can add products to the user-generated videos
- Viewers- content consumers get to shop on the FanFare e-store, access the brands' websites and campaigns
- FanFare e-store- brands will provide for their products on the platform's e-store, with the purchases in the form of FAN tokens
- Incentives- perhaps the number one gain with FanFare is the platform's ability to incentivize content sharing through converting the user content into shoppable videos
- Attractive discounts- consumers get to purchase brand products from the FanFare eStore stand to benefit from the additional price and commodity discounts
- Rewards for content creators with high-quality creations and users who buy products from the eStore using the FAN tokens.
- Security of the content sharing process as smart contracts enable an efficient and transparent verification process.
- Less costly for brands looking for alternative options for advertising and reaching out to their possible customers.
Fanfare FAN Token ICO Details
Starts from 17, July till 30, September, 2018
Parameters Of The ICO
- Ticker- FAN
- Type- ERC20
- Accepts- ETH
- Price- 1 FAN= 0.0001 ETH
- Total FAN token supply: 2,000,000,000 FAN
- FAN token supply for Private sale: 400,000,000 FAN (20% bonus)
- FAN token supply for Pre-ICO sale: 200,000,000 FAN (10 % bonus)
- FAN token supply for Crowd sale: 200,000,000 FAN (5% bonus for Part 1, 0% bonus for Part 2)
- Price of FAN token: 1 ETH = 10,000 FAN
- ICO- 45.25%
- Team and advisors- 20%
- Reserve- 19.50%
- Strategic investor sale- 9.50%
- Costs- 2.75%
- Bounty- 3%
While almost any product or service we want is online, FanFare goes the extra mile to create a social-based e-commerce platform that could present the much-needed competition to the likes of Amazon and eBay. However, the primary challenge with FanFare is not its concept but rather the competition it faces from the already established platforms, and it will need a substantial shift for brands and consumers to warm up to the idea finally.