Finom Cloud Mining offers cryptocurrency mining to everyone. Find out how it works today in our review.
What Is Finom Cloud Mining?
Finom is a cryptocurrency mining company that recently branched into cloud mining. The company calls its cloud mining services “FinCloud”.
Like other cloud mining providers, FinCloud lets you choose a plan, purchase the plan online, and start mining immediately. You get guaranteed mining power, transparent earnings, and easy withdrawals.
Let’s take a closer look at how FinCloud works – and how much you can expect to spend on FinCloud’s plans.
Finom Cloud Mining Cryptocurrency Mining Power Features
Finom advertises all of the following features with its cloud mining plans:
- Start Today: Choose a plan, buy, and then start earning immediately. Participating in cryptocurrency mining is fast and easy.
- Fast Withdrawal: FinCloud emphasizes fast withdrawals, including one-click withdrawals with detailed transaction history.
- 24/7 Mining: Enjoy guaranteed coin mining 24/7/365.
- Wide Range of Mining Plans: Enjoy flexible mining plans and configuration options.
- Transparent Earning Schemes: Customers enjoy clear cryptocurrency mining terms with no hidden fees or commissions.
- Join an Ecosystem: FinCloud is based on Cryptal. The company mines as a part of Nanopool.
Finom Cloud Mining Packages
- Bitcoin: $1.04 USD for 10GH/s (maintenance fee of $0.003 per day)
- Litecoin: $2.34 USD for 1 MH/s (maintenance fee of $0.004 per day)
- Ethereum: $1.32 for 100 kh/s (maintenance fee of $0.002 per day)
- Ethereum Classic: $1.32 for 100 kh/s (maintenance fee of $0.002 per day)
- ZCash: $1.05 for 1 H/s (maintenance fee of $0.002 per day)
- Electroneum: $0.70 for 1 H/s (maintenance fee of $0.002 per day)
All plans listed above are for one year. You can choose a two year option as well, in which case the prices above will approximately double.
FinCloud accepts VISA and MasterCard credit cards as payment.
Who’s Behind Finom Cloud Mining?
FinCloud is the official name of Finom’s Cloud Mining services. The company also operates other online entities in the crypto space, including Beetle.io, Cryptonit.net, Nanopool.org, and tab-trader.com.
The company is formally organized under the name Finom AG. The company’s goal is to make the world of finance available to everyone. They’re based in Switzerland, but also maintain an office in Scotland.
Beyond cryptocurrency mining, Finom is creating an entire financial ecosystem built on blockchain technology. That financial ecosystem will offer two types of tokens, including a security token called FIN and a utility token called NOM.
Finom has launched 5 projects to date. They have 520,000+ registered users and earned $3.2 million in 2017. You can learn more about the company online today here: finom.io/
Finom Cloud Mining Conclusion
Finom has launched a cloud mining service called FinCloud. You can purchase bitcoin and Litecoin mining packages through FinCloud, then start mining as soon as today.
To learn more about Finom’s mining packages and how they work, visit online today at cloudmining.finom.io.