Florachain ICO: Blockchain Floral Supply Chain Sourcing Network?
Flowers have long been associated with every civilization and culture in the world. Dating as far back as the ice age, flowers were used to celebrate life's significant events, expressing emotions in ways that words could not. For thousands of years, back to the age of the Pharaohs in Egypt and the Han Dynasty in China, people have given each other fresh flowers as gifts. There is a universal appreciation for the beauty of flowers.
The current Floral industry has problems with propagation, sourcing, import, shipping, logistics, the florist, and accountability.
The global floral market encompasses a wide variety of sectors from breeders, growers, importers, shippers, wholesalers, retailers and consumers. FloraChain seeks to unite these segments under one standard, digital floral currency.
FloraChain wants to change the path of the floral industry through blockchain technology and IoT. By designing a radically transparent floral supply chain, FloraChain harnesses grower and factory data to create the Blockchain of Flowers, an unprecedented floral supply network that maps the flower supply journey from grower to consumer.
By uniquely leveraging blockchain technology, they created a digital bridge that engenders transparency, trust, and honesty for flower growers, factories, distributors, and consumers. They want to transform the flower industry by working with every participant along the floral supply chain to create a world in which access to data equals integrity, sustainability, quality, and longer vase life for all consumers.
According to FloraChain, the company has already established a number of strategic partnerships with clients such as Floravina and Bloomhouse, to help develop a sustainable business going forward.
FloraChain Token Sale
FloraChain will be executing a token sale to raise funds for the continued deployment and commercialization of the FloraChain network and ecosystem. There will be a hard cap of $30 million USD for the initial token sale. All token purchasers will have to pass KYC and AML verification processes according to Swiss legislation.
The token allocation will be done as follows:
- Public Sale 50%: Tokens are sold to the public, and FLORA tokens are integral to using the FloraChain ecosystem.
- Reserve: 15% FloraChain will reserve this for use in future strategic partnerships.
- Advisors and Partners: 10% FloraChain is a global project that has drawn experts from around the globe to help make it the most efficient and cost-effective platform for the floral industry. Advisors will be subject to a 50% lock-in period for a year.
- Initial Investors: 8% FloraChain has been very lucky to have captured the interests of various early investors in the project. A portion of the investment has been converted into tokens.
- Flora Laguna: 7% To jump-start the Flora Laguna liquidity pool, we will allocate these tokens here to guarantee payments to vendors should there be pricing volatility.
- Bounty: 5% They cannot spread the word solely, and they need community involvement to let people know about this project.
- Founders: 15% Many sleepless nights and an infinite amount of hours were poured into the project from the team that spans three continents and three different time zones.
The FloraChain ecosystem provides a full array of tools that will take advantage of smart contract protocols embedded within Ethereum Smart Contracts to offer better pricing for florists and fresher flowers for the consumer.
More information about them and their ICO is available on https://florachain.io/ .