Folio Ninja is an automated trading, arbitrage, social, machine learning and AI trading engine. That’s a lot to unpack, so let’s take a closer look at Folio Ninja in our review.
What Is Folio Ninja?
Folio Ninja is a cryptocurrency portfolio management app that lets investors track their portfolio and profits over time. The project also aims to introduce automated trading bots. These automated trading bots will participate in social trading and arbitrage trading opportunities. They will also use machine learning and AI analysis to enhance the profitability of their trading activity.
The project aims to integrate APIs with marketplaces and exchanges to ensure their automated bot is successful.
The Folio Ninja token sale began in September and ends in early November. The platform was created by an Australia-based team of two crypto-investors who wanted a way to track their cryptocurrency investments.
How Does Folio Ninja Work?
Folio Ninja is an overall cryptocurrency trading platform that offers a number of features that may appeal to cryptocurrency traders. Those features include tools that track profit and loss, email and mobile alerts on market movements, and widgets that can be embedded into your phone.
In the future, Folio Ninja plans to introduce premium features, including social trading, automated trading, and more.
Folio Ninja is available as a browser-based platform, although the company plans to release an iOS and Android mobile app in the future.
Folio Ninja Features
Here are some of the features available in Folio Ninja:
- Real Time Charting: Real time charting shows cryptocurrency pairs from all major exchanges, and new pairs are added regularly.
- Portfolio Overview: Folio Ninja provides real-time investment details for your entire portfolio. It shows the total amount invested, total current valuation, average cost, ROI, and profit/loss across all trades.
- Price Alerting: You can stay up-to-date on the latest market movements with mobile or email notifications. Mobile alerts are provided through Telegram.
Premium Folio Ninja Features
The features listed above will likely be available for free. In the future, however, Folio Ninja plans to add premium features for subscribers. Those premium features are still in development, but will likely include:
- API Integration Engine: Folio Ninja will integrate with supported exchanges via API in order to provide a single pane of glass for viewing and executing cryptocurrency trades.
- Mobile App: Folio Ninja will develop and iOS/Android-compatible mobile application that integrates seamlessly with all Folio Ninja services and tools.
- Automated Trading: Trigger automated trades based on user-selected thresholds and settings. Or, access analytics provided by Folio Ninja’s machine learning and AI engine suggestions.
- Social Trading: Folio Ninja’s social trading system allows premium users to mimic the trades made by the most successful traders on the platform. You can scan the network to find a successful trader you like, then mimic their trading activity.
- Arbitrage: Automatically place buy and sell orders on different exchanges to capitalize on arbitrage opportunities.
- Machine Learning: Advanced machine learning algorithms give you the edge on other traders, giving you buy and sell signals in real time.
The Folio Ninja ICO
The Folio Ninja token (FLN) is an ERC20-compliant token. That token is on sale between September 9 and November 4, or until the hard cap is reached (25,000 ETH cap).
There will be a total supply in 12,632,000 FLN tokens. The tokens will be minted via a smart contract.
Token holders will be able to spend their tokens on future premium Folio Ninja products and services. The tokens are available at a base rate of 1 ETH = 400 FLN tokens. However, bonuses are available from weeks 1 to 3 of the sale.
Who’s Behind Folio Ninja?
Folio Ninja is led by an Australian team of developers who wanted a faster, easier way to manage their cryptocurrency portfolio.
Key members of the team include Scott Donald (Founder and Lead Developer), Aron Marden (Founder, Operations). These are the only two listed members of the team. As of September 2017, the team had created v2 of the Folio Ninja platform and was moving forward with the development of v3.
Folio Ninja Conclusion
Folio Ninja is a cryptocurrency portfolio platform catered towards investors. The platform provides at-a-glance information about your portfolio and trading activity. You can track your profits and losses or get price alerts based on market movements. These features will be available for free, although Folio Ninja also plans to introduce premium features in the future. Those features will include things like social trading – where you can track the trades made by top traders – and access to machine learning algorithms.
You can stay up-to-date on the latest news from the Folio Ninja app by visiting the company online today at Folio.ninja. The project’s ICO is taking place throughout September, October, and November.