Fortem Capital (FCQ Token): Tokenized Real Estate Blockchain Project?
Fortem Capital is a digital platform that seeks to tokenize the real estate sector. Fortem will be the first ever blockchain-based platform in the Polish market, which will allow users to invest in their projects in a simple and secure way.
Fortem provides investors with an opportunity to invest their assets in the real estate sector by using the Fortem Capital token. The platform is composed of leaders with many years of experience and so far, they have carried out projects amounting to more than 40 million US Dollars. The Fortem Capital IEO token sale starts in about two days from this writing.
Moving Away From Traditional Style
Fortem believes that investing in a real estate in a traditional way is expensive, time-consuming, and complicated. This is based on the following:
- The necessity of hiring and paying various experts such as lawyers and brokers, which increases the costs long before the investor benefits from the investment.
- Lack of uniformity in information, resulting from a limited exchange of knowledge in the market, and high competitiveness. Consequently, transactions become less comfortable and secure.
- Lack of a digital system to process transactions. Most of them are still done in a traditional paper contract. Besides, it’s time-consuming and slows down the entire investment. This may result in the real estate appraisal being less accurate.
Fortem Capital aims to be a pioneer in introducing creative and desperately needed solutions to the Polish market, regarding the management of real estate investments. The goal is to eliminate all the problems mentioned above by implementing their own special platform.
Fortem Capital Token—The Difference
Most tokens on the market are secured by real, fixed assets. Fortem Capital IEO covers the entire real estate sector and the most stable assets on the market. Fortem Capital token is inspired by the fact that most enterprises that try out IEO are simply startups attempting to capitalize on an idea without the guarantee to succeed.
The platform invites participants to their successfully operating business and the guarantee of investment security already owned by the company. Fortem aims to allow payment for finished apartments via FCQ tokens, which will provide additional value.
Since the number of tokens is limited, predetermined, and known in advance, the token value is bound to increase with more customers demanding to use it to buy real estate.
This implies that the FCQ token operates on a classic supply and demand model that will allow investors to achieve returns without waiting for them to complete the project. The FCQ token will be a hybrid token with the features of both payment and utility token.
In order to start investing in the platform, every user has to pass through KYC verification. A verified user will receive access to the full offer and financial details of every project. Fortem Capital will provide adequate information and offer various functions such as:
- Showing available properties
- Token pricing and estimated profit
- Current exchange ratio between FCQ token and other currencies (this will be after launching it on the secondary market)
- Choosing the scale of investment