What is Freedom Streaming
Freedom Streaming (FDM) is a censorship-resistant and anonymous live streaming platform.
Live streaming has really taken off rampantly in recent years to become a multi-billion dollar industry. Smart mobiles and ease of internet access have driven the emergence of live streaming as a highly lucrative platform. However, popular streaming sites employ highly draconian and censorious rules which streamers are required to abide by. Failing to do so could result in permanent account bans.
Factors such as censorship, strict rules, lack of privacy, and government intervention preclude streamers from producing creative content. Freedom Streaming proposes a streaming platform without censorship, without a permanent record of IP and activity logs and with complete anonymity.
Freedom Streaming Features
* Does not have content category restrictions for streamers, users are free to create your own content ideas
* Mature content providers will be separated from general content providers
* Users will not be banned for expressing their thoughts and opinions
* No personal information is stored, IP address logs are wiped every 24 hours and disposable Email addresses are allowed for registration
* Streams occur at real-time only and are not stored anywhere
. Activity and chat logs wiped when the stream ends
* No advertisements, banners, trackers or other interruptions
Freedom Tokens (FDM) are earned through a reward system. They can be donated to other users on the platform for their content or access premium features on the platform. FDM tokens can be withdrawn to any Ethereum wallet address.
Streamers can earn Freedom (FDM) Tokens through the reward system. Rewards are issued each month over a period of 10 years. Unclaimed distributions roll over to the following month’s distribution. 2,500,000 Freedom (FDM) Tokens will be rewarded each month based on views and follows accrued.
Not Available! Which is fair for an anonymous streaming service, eh?
- Platform – Ethereum (ERC20)
- ICO start date – December 1, 2017
- ICO end date – December 31, 2017
- Hard cap – 650,000,000
- Price per token – 0.0001 ETH
Freedom Streaming Verdict
There's definitely a market for anonymous streaming services on the internet. However, information on the team behind a project goes a long way towards being able to ascertain whether an ICO project is sincere. But this project proposes anonymous streaming. Maybe it's only appropriate they don't reveal themselves but it's still not a passable excuse. Expect this platform to attract plenty of AnCaps!
ICO Rating – 2.5/5