Friend Unifying Platform ICO: FriendUP.Cloud Blockchain Uses?
What Is Friend Unifying Platform?
Friend Unifying Platform is a powerful platform for developers that allows for the connection of arbitrary technologies and for the deployment of the technologies to the internet. The platform reduces development overhead as it provides a framework for user, access and file management. The platform also has a graphical user interface with a window manager that works on every platform with a web browser. This allows developers to manage the cloud services and tune their environment.
Developers need to create applications that are device agnostic to maximize the number of users who access their applications. Just like the equivalent of .NET Friend, will accelerate the process of making decentralized web available to all.
How FriendUP.Cloud Blockchain Uses Works
Through this platform, developers can connect their applications to other apps running on the network to unleash great functionality. The technology used allows for the building of distributed systems that allow the participants to share functionality and data. The platform allows the distributed systems to code, store and compute dynamically and cooperatively among many nodes to lead to efficiency and allow for capabilities across any work domain. The use of virtual computer templates by friend also lets organizations deploy services and applications with zero deployment cost.
The Friend network is made up of decentralized kernel nodes or friend cores. These cores in a grid process the requests on the application. The applications can thus be run on the node network allowing users globally to enjoy fast response time on servers that are nearby.
When a user deploys an application to the Friend network, the application is immediately made available across the globe using decentralized technologies to transport the files and the business logic. When developers use the Friend store, they can monetize without the need for an intermediary.
Friend Unifying Platform Advantages
- The Friend platform allows developers to build rich distributed multi-platform applications
- The platform allows for zero deployment cost on existing infrastructure
- The network offers peer-to-peer and server-to-server network
- The core applications built on top of the friend workspace allows users to design and use their cloud infrastructure.
- The components are already tested by users
Friend Unifying Platform Components
- App distributed framework
- Friend core that is the serving kernel
- Modules that are piped processes that are written in languages such as Python, PHP among others
- Libraries that are runtime linked and written in C
- File system drivers
- Application API and command serving
- Core applications that allow system management to the user and administrator
- Workspace which is a rich desktop environment and a user interface that is in HTML
Friend Unifying Platform FRND Token ICO Details
The developers have plans to come up with a Friend store that will be the global marketplace in the Friend Network. Developers, vendors, and service providers will be able to publish their applications and services to the friend store. The transactions in the store will be executed using a token.
The friend network token (FRND) is an ERC20 compatible token and will be used in the Friend network
- It will be used to make payments to service providers for subscriptions or usage
- It will be used to pay for services and software