FuzeX FXT Token: Convenient Multicryptocurrency Debit Card?
Cryptocurrency is becoming increasingly popular for digital transactions, due to its ability to maintain a consistent ledger of all the different transactions, but with better security than using a credit card.
However, the only downside about using cryptocurrency is the restriction of using it through exclusively digital transactions. That is where FuzeX aims to make a difference for consumers.
What is the FuzeX FXT Token?
Consumers that decide to invest in the FuzeX ICO will find that their revolutionary payment platform helps to combine multiple cryptocurrencies into a single system. However, the part of their platform that is likely the most appealing to investors is that they have produced a card, which looks a lot like a regular credit card.
In fact, it features a magnetic strip and a chip with three options buttons. However, rather than having to slide it through a card reader, the card is too thick from the rechargeable battery to perform transactions without contact. Investors will receive a compatible charging terminal as well.
The FuzeX FXT ICO is providing a token sale at the moment, where contributors have the option of buying their tokens (FXT) with either Bitcoin or Ethereum as their platform. Right now, there are two parts to the actual sale – the Pre-Sale and the Token Sale.
The Pre-Sale appears to take place on January 18, 2018, but it is unclear is this is the beginning of a longer promotion, or if contributors are only able to make the purchase during that one day. Consumers that contribute at this time will get a 25% bonus on their transaction, with 20,000 ETH being equal to 240,000,000 FXT. The participant must buy at least 5 ETH.
The Token Sale will take place in early 2018, but the actual range of dates has yet to be determined. While participants will not receive such an impressive bonus, they will still get a 10% bonus. During this sale, the minimum purchase for consumers is only 0.1 ETH, which is 1,200 FXT, plus the bonus.
Benefits of Working With FuzeX
Many contributors are drawn to the FuzeX for the appeal of combining both credit/debit transactions with rewards on a secure e-card. The brand is so confident that they are calling it the “Future of Payment.”
The other prominent benefits include:
- Real-time exchanges to ensure that consumers can access their transactions and ability to spend their cryptocurrency at all times, anywhere they want
- Using the various reward accounts on the card’s display to show where the user wants to pay from
- Storage for up to 15 cryptocurrency accounts, 10 credit and/or debit cards, and 5 rewards cards
- Two-factor authentication and protection from theft for every transaction
How the FuzeX FXT Token Card Works
Since this technology is a bit new, participants will need to follow a certain way of spending to be able to utilize the currency they have accrued.
- Select the cryptocurrency that they want to spend on the card, viewing the balance and conversion rate.
- Give the card to the merchant, who will use the card in the same way as any POS terminal.
- The issuer of the applicable crypto account will check for sufficient fiat funds through the exchange. If funds are available, the transaction is approved. If not, then it will be declined.
- After the approved transaction goes through, the user will get a purchase summary, which is basically a receipt, through the FuzeX wallet.
Contacting FuzeX FXT
With all this information available on the website, interested contributors may want to learn more information to ensure that this is the best investment that they could make for themselves. There are plenty of social media profiles that FuzeX keeps updates for interested consumers that want to learn more.
However, for a more direct method of communication, consumers can send an email to [email protected]
FuzeX FXT Token ICO Review Summary
The FuzeX ICO gives consumers the chance to spend their cryptocurrency with as much ease as they spend the money in their bank account. The promotion right now will help investors to get a special bonus for their early exchanges, which will provide plenty of value as the participant spends.