The blockchain technology that is credited for the cryptocurrency craze is probably the single largest invention of the recent times. But while this technology still in its infancy, there’s no doubt it suitably belongs to the future. If the precarious volatilities of cryptocurrencies were to be solved and the hefty transactional fees reduced, then many merchants and crypto enthusiasts would gladly accept them.
So far, the world is gradually taking them as part of the mainstream forms of payment, and it is impressive when we note the efforts GB Systems is putting in.
Introducing GB Systems GBCN
With a superb, stylish website and convenient cold GB Wallet, GB Systems presents itself as a single global blockchain-powered platform that will serve the international banking system. It comes with a promise: “Today we create for you simple and easy tools that you'll need tomorrow.”
Though this company is based in Russia, its visions of creating an avenue through which cryptocurrency payments will be convenient in the real-world scenarios deserve an accolade. GB Systems is planning to develop and distribute plastic cards like the regular MasterCard and Visa whose purpose is to allow seamless payment of goods and services in local merchant shops.
Aspects of the GB Systems
- You swipe your card – to reload with currency, you will just swipe it at individual ATMs in the covered areas.
- Bank partnership – the born and flesh of this innovative idea rests with the number of connections it forms with foreign and local Russian banks. More partnerships will be convenient for the card users both regarding access to funds and reduction of the international fees.
- Online transactions – being a little like a regular credit or debit card, it will come in handy when it comes to making online cryptocurrency payments.
Ideally, this idea rests on the number of international banking institutions willing to be part of the web. The value of the GB Systems tokens will, however, remain constant across borders, just like the value of a cryptocurrency. By swiping the card at designated areas, including online marketplaces, one will quickly pay for products hassle-free.
About Current Partners
If GB Systems eventually manages to convince more large banks in Russia, the EU, China as well as the US to buy its idea, then this idea will be a huge hit. It will mean users will be able to conveniently convert digital currencies in their cards into fiat and withdraw at ATMs of the accepted banks. Also, it will be a massive win for both parties given the profits regarding transactional charges and replace the GB Systems cards.
About the GB Systems GBCN ICO Tokens
Essentially, the main form of payment in the ecosystem will be GBCN tokens.
- The first pre-sale run from 30th December 2017 all the way to 25th January 2018 and a token was available for $25 or an equivalent amount in ETH or BTC a piece. Minimum amount was $500.
- The 2nd presale runs from 25th January 2018 to 25th March 2018, and though a token costs $35a piece, the minimum amount to spend is $1050.
- The last pre-sale will run from 5th April 2018 to 1st May 2018 with a retail price of $45 per token and minimum amount to spend is $1800.
- Token – GBCN or GBCoin
- Accepted – BTC, ETH
- Tokens available – 20,000,000 GBCoins
According to the site, the tokens will be legalized as stock in several GB platforms including GB Markets, GB Grande Bank, GB Network, GB Social, GB Grande Finance, GB Trade, GB Fund, GB Port Russia and GB Royal Polo Club.