About Global Mining Token GMT
The GMT (Global Mining Tokens) Project grew from a joint venture partnership between those behind OR Blockchain Investments and RealBit Mining. OR Blockchain offers managed investment structures and vehicles for the world to invest in cryptocurrency markets and instruments. RealBit Mining is the official Bitmain distributor and premier datacenter manager and provider of hash rate. These entities joined forces to create OR RealBit.
The Global Mining Platform (“GMP”) OR Realbit´s marketplace/website for hash rate purchasing and trading will, at first, feature BTC/BCH Hash Rates, then will implement LTC, ETH and others according to popular demand. Hash Rates will be tradeable and convertible to each other.
The goal of GMP is to create, facilitate and maintain a global marketplace for hash rates as investment assets. Hash rate tokens will be sold at first, then they will be freely traded on our order book platform. GMT tokens will serve as facilitator offering cumulative discounts on hash rate tokens sold through the GMP.
The GMT Token will be the first and only token to allow holders to enter AND exit cryptocurrency mining investments at any time at a cheap, profitable cost through its aggressive discounts.
GMT Token is an Ethereum-based token representing the right to purchase and trade Cryptocurrency Mining Capacity, or Processing Power (“Hash Rate”) at a discount on the Global Mining Platform website provided by OR Realbit.
GMTs will provide cumulative and increasing discounts when purchasing different Hash Rates for multiple cryptocurrencies. Tokens will provide discounts on purchases of Hash Rates of choice.
GMT Tokens provide a discount on the purchase of Hash Rate Tokens. Upon the purchase of a Hash Rate Token, you start mining to the wallet of your choice. Your GMT tokens will be frozen until you sell the Hash Rate Tokens. You may use your GMTs and discounts as many times as you want!
With GMT Token Discounts, your profitability can go up significantly.
The more you buy, the more profit you will have when you apply your discounts to your purchase of Hash Rate!
The offering will be open to the public globally.
TOKEN SUPPLY: 200,000,000 GMT
Global Mining Platform will be available February 1st, 2018
Discount Tokens will be issued 2 months after each batch
Token Launch means the initial sale to the public of GMT tokens. Token Issue means a release of a specific batch of GMT tokens.
Tokens will be offered on pre-sale for 30 days starting on November 1st, 2017. ICO date will be December 1st, 2017 and subsequent batch sales will take place each month until April 2018. There will be 3 batches after the pre-sale lasting one month each, ending March 31st, 2018.
GMT Tokens will be priced at $0.05 each. Discounts will be applied towards the purchase of multiple Hash Rate Tokens on the GMP Platform (BTC and BCH will be the first ones available).
- Token Pre-Sale Volume: 20 million GMT (1mm USD)
- Pre-sale Start Date: November 1st, 2017 12:00 PM PDT
- Pre-sale End Date: November 30th, 2017 12:00 PM PDT
- ICO Start Date: December 1st, 2017 12:00 PM PDT
Tokens Bought at Pre-Sale of February 1st, 2018 12:00PM PDT Official Token Issue Date: 2 months after each Batch Closing.
Token Issue Volume: 20 Million Tokens for pre-sale buyers 60 Million Tokens on ICO Batches 1, 2 and 3 each.
- Total Maximum Token Volume: 200 Million Tokens (10,000,000 USD Equivalent).
- Token Price at Issue: Equivalent of USD 0.05 depending on the date of the acquisition.
Global Mining Token GMT Roadmap
- August 2017 Start of the OR RealBit project development
- September 15, 2017 GMT Project launch
- October 15, 2017 Public GMT presale start
- December 1st, 2017 — March 1st, 2018 General sale of GMT tokens
- February 1st, 2018 Issuance and distribution of first GMT tokens to buyers in PRE-Sale BTC and BCH hash rates operational
- May 1st, 2018 Issuance and distribution of all remaining tokens
- June 1st, 2018 LTC hash rate operational
- July 1st, 2018 ETH and Dash hash rates operational
- Website Link : http://www.globalminingtoken.com