GoCharting Review: Quality Cryptocurrency Charting & Trading Analytics?
GoCharting—Real Time Trading and Charting Experience
GoCharting is a trading and real-time advanced charting platform that makes use of analytics to provide cryptocurrency traders with a sound trading decision. The platform has one of the most inclusive coverages of the cryptocurrency universe.
It is a coverage that covers more than one hundred cryptocurrency exchanges and tracks more than twenty-two thousand crypto pairs.
Some of the features that are available in its application programming interface include:
- Customizable HTML5 charting and real-time coverage of 100plus exchanges
- Live news updates from leading cryptocurrency sources
- No ads
- Alerts on trade books and trade volumes
- Interactive drawing tools
- Advanced charts, e.g., Figure, Point, and Kagi
- The social share of your trade analysis
- Multiple charts
- Full-screen mode
Some of the coins covered include but are not limited to:
Bug Reports and Feedback Programs
The platform is currently in its stable beta version. This means that there are certain imperfections and edgy cases that are yet to be considered.
Platform users are encouraged to send their bug reports, feedback, and feature requests to the platform administrator for consideration, and appropriate response.
Its product roadmap features:
- Live trades and order books
- Trade alerts
- Identification of arbitrage opportunities that can be supported in more than 105 exchanges
- Algo trading and backtesting
- Multilingual support
Bar Replay Introduction
Bar Replay is a new feature on the platform that makes it possible for traders to run historical price charts at their preferred speeds.
This feature is an ideal playground for those trading on the platform, as it can be used in conjunction with trendlines, candlestick patterns, and technical indicators. All these are features that can be used on GoCharting to help one improve their trading skills.
Historical pause and play allow one to look at various pricing events (bearish and bullish trend reversals, earnings, and volume spikes), all of which play an important role in driving the movements of future prices. Unique features of Bar Replay include:
- The platform enables you to play historical runs on various advanced charts
- Its interface has a YouTube-like user interface
- You can remove or add indicators and other drawings when making your trade runs
Depth Of Market Charts
It is a recently introduced feature that supports up to sixteen exchanges. Together with its price chart, it is automatically enabled in your cryptocurrency module, provided that your chosen exchanges are supported by GoCharting. The chart can be toggled in three primary ways:
- By clicking the small icon on the top left part of your DOM panel
- By right-clicking on the price charts and selecting the Show Market Depth Menu from the drop-down list
- Going into the order book and selecting the DOM icon
Our Conclusion On GoCharting
GoCharting is a free service that has been built by traders, for use by traders. At the moment, they intend to continue offering free services, without passing the buck to the platform users. Its developers intend to introduce live trading across multiple exchanges at some point in the near future.