GTEX Gaming Platform: Decentralized Blockchain Gaming Network?
What Is GTex?
GTEX is a blockchain-based gaming platform and marketplace. The decentralized application combines the fastest gaming blockchain and stabilized gaming currency to deliver a unique gaming experience to all gaming and crypto enthusiasts.
Additionally, the GTEX gaming platform serves as a gateway for players to enter its decentralized gaming network. GTEX is the main application on the GPOA network and comprises four main components:
- GTEX Game mall
- GTEX Wallet
- GTEX Exchange
- GTEX Auction
GTex Platform Components
- GTEX Game Mall: the GTEX game mall is a decentralized game distribution that provides game developers with an effective way to reach players directly.
- GTEX Wallet: This wallet enables users to access all of their tokens and game assets across the decentralized GTEX platform.
- GTEX Auction: the GTEX auction is a secure platform that enables gamers, investors, and game developers to trade game tokens and game assets.
- GTEX Exchange: Another component of the GTEX platform, this exchange provides games, investors, and developers with the ability to buy, sell, trade, and invest—all on a single platform.
The GTEX POA Network
The GTEX POA Network is the consortium chain that operates on the proof of authority consensus algorithm. The algorithm is generated by the alliance of nodes, of which authorized nodes will be required to reveal their identity. The network comprises game developers, player community organizations, and other stakeholders in the gaming industry.
Decentralized Data Storage On-chain
By storing core information of the game on-chain, the platform will be able to combine traditional game integration with blockchain technology to provide more transparency and security.
GTEX Points (GP), is a stable GTEX POA network coin that powers all the operations on the platform. It’s the medium for transactions and payments on the GTEX platform, pegged at 100 GP for every one dollar. Since the value is not volatile, it will serve as the ideal means of payment by stakeholders or as a vehicle for value storage.
Game Tokens And Revenue Sharing Model
GTEX is developing a new economic concept that will allow gamers and game developers to collaborate on a market-oriented platform. It seeks to introduce a specific game token for each game that will have revenue sharing and application functions.
The GTEX Token is a utility token deployed on the GTEX POA network. The token will be beneficial for gamers and game developers as it will provide exclusive rights for its holders. Some of the benefits of the token include:
- Reduction of transaction fees
- Participation in GTEX airdrops
- Pre-release buying of game items
- Game deployment for game developers
Importantly, the GTEX system will enable game developers and gamers to participate in the gaming ecosystem. GTEX Wallet and account management systems will allow gamers to easily purchase and trade game assets such as game tokens and in-game items.
For game developers, the platform seeks to provide a rich set of APIs that makes it simple and easy to open the in-game economy to the GTEX user community. GTEX also offers full service exchanges to help the distribution of each game’s digital assets.