What Is Hashbon?
Hashbon is an open source multi-blockchain framework for business. The developers of the platform hope to create a new type of blockchain framework that will work simultaneously on top of the existing blockchains.
The new blockchain framework will use different nodes of APIs to avoid any kind of centralization and the risk of malfunction of a single node API service. Using this framework, the developers will create blockchain apps such as the investor- management relationship ecosystem app that brings more transparency for public companies, allowing more investments from investors
The framework will allow for the construction of blockchain applications that work on top of blockchains such as Bitcoin, Dash, Litecoin, Monero, Zcash among other existing blockchains that have already proven their reliability and have a sufficient high protection level against 51% attack.
While products such as Multichain, Hyperledger, and Openchain are suitable for those who need to create their own blockchain, the created blockchains will be subjected to centralization or will be too vulnerable to attacks. Such blockchains won’t be at par with public blockchains such as Litecoin or Bitcoin. However, Hashbon does not create new blockchains but works as a unifying platform on top of the already existing blockchains.
Hashbon Universal Blockchain Framework Features
The framework has the features below:
- Works on top of existing blockchain applications
- Use of different programming languages including Java, PHP, and more
- Has smart contract libraries
- Compatible with Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash among other blockchains
- Reliable, convenient, and cost-effective
- Use of Blockcypher, Blocktrail, Matbea.net APIs
The benefits of the Hashbon framework include:
Reliable And secure
The Hashbon framework uses several blockchains at the same time. This allows for higher reliability in comparison to the use of only a single blockchain. The framework will also be a unified language with several APIs such as Blockchain.Info, Blockcypher, Blocktrail among others.
Commissions in some blockchains can be very high in some periods. The Hashbon framework will intelligently choose blockchains that have cheaper rates for the recording of information at any one moment.
The Hashbon framework is the interface between blockchains and blockchain applications. Developers will get a universal language for programming different blockchains.
The developers of the blockchain have already developed other successful projects such as:
- Matbea– This is a popular cryptocurrency wallet in Russia
- Matbea net- This is a blockchain API that has unique features where users are able to view the relation between bitcoin exchange and bitcoin address for free
- Bitmap- This is an Android and iOS app that locates bitcoin ATMs. It has more than 10,000 installs
- Gefarapay- This is a European cryptocurrency wallet launched in 2016 which is available for web, Android, and iOS platforms
Hashbon HASH Token & ICO Details
The token is a dividend paying asset-backed security token. Each of the tokens has dividend-paying features. Each holder will receive 10% dividends from Hash profits. The token conforms to the ERC20 standard, which allows the token to be compatible with other third-party services and provides ease of integration.