HashChain Technology (KASH) – DASH Cryptocurrency Mining Rigs?
In order to release more Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, we need mining of new coins – this means validating and storing transaction information on the blockchain. Mining requires lots of energy and special hardware and currently, more and more specialized mining companies or popping up on the market.
The Canada based company HashChain.ca is specializing in the mining of Bitcoin and Dash, a cryptocurrency knew as xCoin or Darkcoin, but offers mining of most common altcoins. Special about HashChain is their use of Application Specific Circuit mining rigs, which are high-performance systems that are used in cryptocurrency mining.
If you are interested in cryptocurrency mining and want to know more about how HashChain.ca works, we collected all important information for you in the article below.
What Is HashChain?
HashChain.ca is one of North America largest mining companies, mining Bitcoin and Dash. The Vancouver based company runs a 24/7 data center and their Dash and Bitcoin rigs are each considered the most powerful available on the marketplace in terms of hashrate. Their services focus on security, business continuity, disaster recovery, cloud and application hosting.
They advertise with a 24/7/365 monitored access, have a backup diesel generator in place, environmental control, tier-1 network connections and a low cost of electricity of $.04 USD per kWh. The low cost of electricity is achieved by the strong technology that is behind each rig – the strength of a machine is measured in terms of its hashrate – a high hashrate uses less electricity. The Bitcoin Rigs have a hash power of 13.5 TH/s and consumes power at 1500 Watts of electricity per hour. The Dash Rigs have a hash rate of 22 Gh/s and consume power at 810 Watts.
How Does HashChain Work?
HashChain.ca is a mining company and their overall returns to shareholders have been greater than 1,300 percent in the past 24 months. Like all mining computers, HashChain’s machines collect hundreds of pending transactions (called blocks) and turn them into a mathematical puzzle. The miner who finds the solution will be rewarded in coins.
Additionally, the company has acquired a Dash Masternod which is worth $280.000 USD and requires a collateral investment of 1,000 Dash Coins. By holding this investment, HashChain receives the right to participate in budget funding decisions for the Dash network and may generate virgin Dash coins. The price of Dash has increased by approximately 9200% in 12 months. Due to the volatility of the price of Dash, there can be no assurance that the value of Dash will be maintained or increase.
HashChain Investing Details
What else does HashChain offers its investors, we had a closer look:
- Mainly focused on building its mining capacity through highly efficient data center – the goal is 40MW by 2019
- Aggressively expand its mining capacity and acquire additional rigs, growing to 40MW or approximately 26,500 cryptocurrency mining rigs by end of first quarter 2019
- Establish a storefront for users to buy cryptocurrencies directly from HashChain
- Creating and developing their own software for the optimization of all mining activities (maximizing yield related to quantity, and value of the currency mined)
- Improve HashChain’s proprietary ASICS & GPU Monitoring software to monitor all aspects of mining, maximizing efficiency
- Cultivate its own mining pool to provide cost savings and brand recognition
- Build strategic alliances that will lead to further improvements in efficiency, profitability, and awareness
The team that has been building HashChain.ca is experienced and is coming from v, and educational backgrounds and most of them are early adopters of the blockchain technology. Their data center is highly advanced and they do have a big advantage especially when mining Dash. We do advise, with all investments in the blockchain business, to truly inform yourself, as investments always can be risky. If you are interested in investing in mining, HashChain.ca has lots more info on the company's website.