Here are This Week’s Top AltCoin Gainers for Both USD and BTC Values (Both Very Different)
- As per the latest market data available online, BCH, EOS, NEO, XMR, TRX, ADA were all able to secure BTC-based gains of around 10%.
- Of the top-20 altcoins available in the market today, Bitcoin SV and Litecoin were the only ones to lose value.
Over the course of the past 7 days or so, more than 90% of the top-10 altcoins in the market today have been able to surpass BTC in terms of their USD-based gains. To be even more specific, we can see that both BNB and XML recently surged by over 40%, while NEM’s value increased by a whopping 65% during the last week or so.
In the same breath, we can also see that other premier alt-assets such as IOTA, Tezos, Ethereum Classic, Ethereum too witnessed decent gains and rose by an average of around 30% over the aforementioned time period.
However, with that being said, it should also be pointed all of the above-mentioned altcoins lost more than 80% of their native values all through 2018.
- Other tokens that witnessed gains of 20% or more include Cardano, Tron, Dash.
- From a technical perspective, we can see that XMR, EOS, and BCH were able to secure more “value percentage-based gains” when compared than Bitcoin.
- Out of the top-10 all assets in the market today, LTC and BSV were the only two currencies that did not witness any major price action.
More On The Matter
At this point in the article it should be pointed out that since the 13th of this month, EOS has struggled the most. Conversely, as mentioned earlier, ETC, DASH and XRP have been able to gain around 10% in BTC value over the same time window.
In closing out this piece, it should be pointed out that following the recent price dip experienced by BTC, the currency once again seems primed for big things. In this regard, if Bitcoin surges once again in the near future, many experts believe that it would not be surprising to see other premier altcoins also gain immense financial traction.