One sector that is gaining from revolutionary blockchain innovation is healthcare and in particular healthcare IT and data security. The potential talk of the capabilities is providing the much needed blockchain enthusiasm. With blockchain, each data within the health ecosystem works on a permanent record ledger that is available to the users. Hi-Health is working on a similar concept with the additional feature of letting you sell your data. Here's more on how the AI platform aims to change data ownership.
What Is Hi:Health?
HiHealth is a blockchain-based global ecosystem that acts as a data broker platform based on the alliance of artificial intelligence and blockchain. By combining the revolutionary technologies, HI Health hopes to establish a personal ecosystem from where users can have private medical data diagnosis system from where they can analyze for potential illnesses. Primarily, Hi-Health works to detect possible diseases in users while allowing them access to their data.
- AI algorithm- the AI algorithms will work to analyze data from the users and help experienced doctors to use the data to determine correlation with potential diseases
- Real-time health tracker device- the Rocketbody bracelet gadget will help monitor the health of the individual wearer with emphasis on blood pressure, heart rhythm, temperature, breath, blood alcohol level and physical activity level.
- HiHealth mobile application- The HiHealth app provides doctors, businesses and individuals to access the databases, smart contracts, and blocking options
How Hi:Health Blockchain AI For Personal Medical Data Works
Under the AI algorithm, Hi Health will provide for an analysis portal for the data concerning the doctors' recommendation in determining the correlation between changes in data from the gadgets and tests. Once the AI algorithm identifies the patterns in the users' data, the innovation seeks to establish a source of the potential disease. Additionally, the AI portal will make recommendations such as medications, treatments, or nutrition plans for the health management of the individuals and avoid the potential occurrence of a disease.
HiHealth will offer the following opportunities for the users:
- Power and control of medical data with options on downloading
- A secure and anonymous storage portal for the users' medical data
- Anonymous sale of data to gain the HIH tokens
- Incentive users by token rewards allowing for extended functionality on the tokens and application in purchasing health services
- The AI, data diagnosis feature, allows for the identification of diseases at early stages
Hi:Health HiH Token ICO Details
- Starts- April 9, 2018
- Ends- May 31, 2018
- Token Ticker- HiH
- Platform- Ethereum
- Accepts- ETH, BTC
- Price- 1HiH=0.00004 ETH
- Token supply- 600,000,000
- Hard cap- 14,000 ETH
- Soft cap- 5,400 ETH
- Minimum investment- 0.1 ETH
- ICO– 60%
- Pre-sale- 10%
- Bounty- 8%
- Advisers- 7%
The HiHealth concept offers a next generation of unlocking the potential in health data. With their blockchain-powered system, there is potentially a myriad of uses that could prove beneficial to the healthcare sector. However, a significant challenge comes in the fact that healthcare data remains a controversial oriented matter and much of it works under governments. Despite this hurdle, HiHealth remains a solid concept with an already working product, and it is safe to say that it is a venture to watch out for in the future.