Himalaya Capital Exchange: Himalaya Crypto Summit India May 25-26
The Himalaya Capital Exchange will organize the inaugural Himalaya Crypto Summit this year from the 25th to the 26th of May this year. The event will coincide with the much-awaited 2028 version of the Blockchain India Week. Notably, this will be the pioneering crypto fair to be held on Indian soil. The convention is scheduled to take place in the coastal city of Mumbai.
As expected, this meeting will bring together various prominent stakeholders in the blockchain industry. Thus, there will be keynote speeches from renowned authorities in this field. During these speeches, the speakers are expected to share their success stories and the challenges they faced on the ways. Besides, investors will have access to a workshop that outlines every step required to launch a prosperous ICO and developing decentralized blockchain applications. Additionally, the delegates will also touch on the future of government regulations and their impact on the industry.
First Day – 26th May, 2017 – Blockchain Applications for the World
- 9:00 AM: opening statement by the chairperson
- 9:15 AM: application of distributed ledger technology in the finance and banking industry
- 9:45 AM: the use of smart contracts and utility tokens in the real estate sector
- 10:15 AM: the impact of peer-to-peer connections on money transfer
- 11:00 AM: short break to facilitate interactions amongst delegates
- 11:15 AM: the application of blockchain technology in marketing and media
- 12:00 PM: decentralization of corporate financing
- 12:45 PM: lunch break
- 2:00 PM: are smart contracts efficient in mitigation of scam and fraudulent activities?
- 2:30 PM: the impact of blockchain technology on the contemporary society
- 3:00 PM: networking break
- 3:15 PM: the usability of enterprise applications on a global scale
- 3:45 PM: how can blockchain technology improve the existent corporate governance systems?
- 4:15 PM: integration of distributed ledger technology to the current payment systems
- 4:45 PM: delegate interaction
- 6:00 PM: session concludes
Second day – 27th May, 2017 – ICO Strategies
- 9:00 AM: opening speech from the chairperson
- 9:15 AM: how to mitigate the risks of a crowdsale
- 9:45 AM: best practices during crowdfunding events
- 10:15 AM: utility tokens and digital currencies
- 11:00 AM: interaction break
- 11:15 AM: ICO success strategies
- 12:00 PM: the organizational structure of an ICO
- 12:45 PM: lunch break
- 2:00 PM: smart contracts and the future of crowdsale events
- 2:30 PM: case study – the progress and future of blockchain technology in India
- 3:00 PM – networking break
- 3:15 PM: why an ICO over an IPO?
- 4:00PM: the legal formalities regarding crowdsales
- 4:45 PM: networking
- 6:00 convention ends
To participate in Himalaya Crypto Summit, investors are obligated to buy at least one of the availed sponsorship options. Expectedly, the more expensive packages have more privileges as compared to lowly priced options. The available sponsorship plans are:
- Platinum (£50,000) – buyers get two 30-minuite speaker slots, 10 VIP tickets, a panel discussion, and much more.
- Gold (£35,000) – one 30-minute speaker slot, 5 VIP tickets, 2 exhibition stands, and so on
- Silver(£20,000) – one 20-minute speaker slot, 3 VIP tickets, 1 exhibition stand
- Exhibitor Pass (1 BTC) – readymade exhibition stand
- Conference bag sponsor (£15,000)
- Party sponsor (£15,000)
- Lanyard sponsor (£15,000)
- VIP Gala Dinner Sponsor (£15,000)
- Hackathon sponsor (£15,000)
- Community (£1,000)