Hitters XU Launches Bitsclub Vision Program (BVP) as China Blockchain Initiative
“Bitsclub Vision Program” Launched To Link Classical Industry and Blockchain
Hitters XU, founder of Bitsclub and Nebulas just announced the launch of the “Bitsclub Vision Program” (BVP) together with SB China Venture Capital (SBCVC) partner Dr. Ye ZHOU, Danhua Capital (DHVC) Vice President Dr. Yang YAN, Oneboat Capital founder Chang LI and Odaily founder Mandy Wang in Shanghai. BVP aims to create a seamless connection between classical industry and blockchain.
The rapid growth of the blockchain industry has received extensive attention from classical industries which hope to upgrade their technology, transform business models, reward current users and revitalize existing traffic with the support of blockchain technology. However, the information asymmetry in the Blockchain industry pose a challenge and in turn leads to the issues of high cost for qualified projects to make the transformation, technical difficulties, low successful transformation rate, and more.
BVP was launched by Bitsclub, the first angel club focusing on cryptocurrency, digital asset and blockchains in China to solve the problems mentioned above.
The Value Of BVP
- Business Model: Analyze the current business model and shape sound blockchain business model.
- Technology: Technical support provided by senior industry experts. Facilitate in the technical practicability testing.
- Fiance: Finance support provided by leading traditional investment institutions and digital asset investment institutions.
- Media: Access to excellent blockchain media which seek truth from facts, target digital asset distribution and marketing platform.
- Secondary Market: Facilitate with access to secondary market and follow up management of digital asset.
BVP will support qualified projects in business consultation, technical guidance, financing planning and media channels. They will rely on Atlas Protocol which is a standard protocol for defining marketing interactions among onchain audiences. This will provide the most effective analysis of onchain data and interactions. Atlas Protocol will help solve the problem of information asymmetry which will facilitate the transformation of classical industries, drive the paradigm shift and in return generate new value to the industry.
The newly launched program will focus on high-quality projects with stable users and mature business models to promote to the development of blockchain technology, explore more application fields, and break through the barrier between classical industries and blockchain industry to promote healthy and sustainable growth of blockchain.
More information about the program is available on their website http://bitsclubvp.io/ .