HOQU Blockchain Cocktail NY: Fintech, ICO & Crypto Conference?
Blockchain is one of the fastest growing technologies right now. Most industries are either already facing disruptions or are on the verge of facing a disarray from blockchain. It is often very hard to keep up with the trends, government regulations, scams, etc online.
Additionally, keeping up with these trends doesn’t give a tangible feel of the industry. We need more of a personal touch to connect, which is provided by conferences.
HOQU Blockchain Cocktail NY is going to be held on 21st March.
About HOQU Blockchain Cocktail NY
HOQU Blockchain Cocktail NY is going to be a gathering of top experts of the world on topics related to Blockchains, cryptocurrencies, ICOs, fintech and much more. The experts will be from diverse fields like tech, management, regulatory authorities, crypto journalists and so on. This event is presented by HOQU and Grand Private Equity.
HOQU is the first decentralized marketing platform that allows merchants and affiliates to interact directly without brokers and ensures fair cost per actions deals based on smart contracts. They are getting together with Grand Private Equity to make this event possible.
Agenda for the Event
- The co-founders of HOQU will do the official opening introduction.
- There will be a panel discussion on “Legal regulation and trends in various countries of the world”. The panel consists of Rika Khurdayan and Max Dilendorf, both of who are partners at Dilendorf & Khurdayan.
- 3 Keynote speeches by prominent speakers.
- Panel discussion on “ICO experience. Feedback and Suggestions” will be held. This panel will have Kenneth A. Goodwin Jr., who is a former US White House Business council member, Mike Coppola who is CBO at Omnivore and the founder and chairman of Advanced E-financial technologies, Ralph Liu.
- A speech by Arseniy Grusha, CEO and Co-Founder of Wattium.io.
- Speech by Anna Rekhert who does International Marketing for CryptoMemes Fun Exchange.
- Closing Remarks.
- The event will be followed by networking time which will have a segue to the after party.
HOQU Blockchain Cocktail NY Ticket Pricing
Participants get access to panel discussions, access to the presentations and photos of the event and an ingress to the snacks and beverage section. Early bird tickets are for $60 USD while the normal price is for $100 USD.
VIPs get all the privileges of the participants and they get access to their private telegram channel and after party. The after party gives you a chance to enjoy a fine cigar and single malt scotch at the most exclusive lounges in New York City. Earlybird VIP tickets are for $250 USD while the regular pricing is for $400.
HOQU Blockchain Cocktail NY Conclusion
There is a frenzy rising with cryptocurrency all around the world and Bitcoin Conference New York 2018/ Blockchain Cocktail by HOQU & Grand Private Equity provides an exceptional opportunity of international business networking and a chance to stay up to date with blockchain, legal regulation, ICO, crypto trading, mining and other hot topics.
You can get more information or buy a ticket to their conference on their website http://nyc-block.com/