Huobi Global Elites: Blockchain Professionals HT Points Program?
In a move meant to expand its global footprint, Huobi, a leading crypto exchange inaugurated the Huobi Global Elites Program. The program will create regional networks under the stewardship of local seasoned professionals. Hence, Huobi is aiming to enlist the service of blockchain experts form chosen locations around the world.
The best performers among the chosen elites will get a chance to contribute in the development of a local Huobi crypto exchange. The pilot phase will cover Singapore, the Netherlands, Canada, Finland, Switzerland, Denmark, Malaysia, France, Canada, the Philippines, Thailand, New Zealand, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, and Australia.
Duties of Huobi Global Elite
The following will be the tasks assigned to members of the global elite’s program:
- Uphold the company’s brand reputation, realize business goals, and actively grow and develop the firm’s service are in their region of operation.
- Oversee the company’s presence both online and offline, as well as the recruitment of new users and servicing the existing clients.
- Participation in the setting up of a local Huobi exchange including the creation of a website, marketing and community building.
- Actively recruit members to the local client base while retaining the existing one.
- Analyze the feedback of the regional clientele and design means to improve in accordance with client responses.
- Support the development of local blockchain industries.
- Manage marketing and brand creation in the particular region under them.
- Administrate the customization of the local Huobi brand and advertising schemes.
Privileges of a Huobi Global Elite
- Subject to Huobi’s discretion, elites who surpass set objectives annually will receive Huobi Tokens.
- Regular training and development opportunities.
- Access to Huobi’s events and annual summit.
- High rebates in the crypto exchange.
Eligibility Requirements For Huobi Global Elites
Before a user can enroll in Huobi Global Elites, they have to meet the following criteria;
- Have a ready connection to large networks and reliable resources.
- Have notable experience in managing large teams and a reasonable understanding of the brokerage sector.
- A blockchain and crypto asset enthusiast.
- Legally compliant to local regulations.
- 3 referrals from reputable and experienced blockchain experts.