iBTC: Best of Bitcoin & Ethereum Cryptocurrency Coin Token?

About iBTC

iBTC is a bold, innovative concept that seeks to combine the use of Ethereum and Bitcoin while capitalizing on their strengths. iBTC is the tokenized version of Bitcoin on the Ethureum platform which provides secure and transparent transactions.

This concept is predicted to reinforce Ethereum’s recognition in the crypto world as well as in the public eye and offering a new perspective on the idea of Bitcoin. The innovative iBTC is expected to be a game changer for investment approaches in the crypto-sphere.

iBTC has the following features:

  • You can send transactions to anyone via a peer-to-peer network.
  • Transactions are lightning fast and instant.
  • It has low fees that grow more by paying lower fees for every transaction.


iBTC’s airdrop has already ended. 80% of the coins were shared while the remaining 20% were divided equally between the development and marketing teams.  Dividing the coins in this manner helps to ensure stability and value creation. The airdrop lasted for a total of 4 days. The coins were shared equally and fairly amongst the participants. Hence the platform is fully transparent, has no ICO and it's decentralized. The Airdrop and distribution are done.

Integrated Exchange

IBTC allows for seamless decentralized exchange which is essential for investors. Investors can trade iBTC with other crypto coins at a less commissioned rate. Additionally, investors can hand out loans or borrow iBTC tokens for trading in merging markets.


IBTC aims to integrate your iBTC tokens for payment in everyday use. You will be provided with your own Master/Visa debit card which you can use for online payments. Offline payments will be supported in the future as well. Investors and merchants will be provided with iBTC Debit Cards which they will use to withdraw and spend from their Contract Wallet.

The debit card connects your Contract Wallet to a debit card network, which enables online payments, POS transactions and ATM withdrawals using iBTC token and ERC20 tokens in the Token ™ Contract Wallet.

Enabled Smart Contracts

IBTC will work with government or organizations to not only create but also implement blockchain powered solutions such as in supply chain, digital identity, and others. Invoices will be paid in iBTC tokens. This will undoubtedly create value for iBTC.


They are currently working on a new whitepaper as they are modifying the current one to reflect recent changes.

Social Media

They have a Twitter page (@ibtctoken) which you can follow to get updated on their activities.


Their wallet has the following features:

  • It’s based on the popular metamask-extension.
  • The wallet’s account is encrypted and stored locally in your browser.
  • There is no information which is ever communicated to MetaMask Servers.
  • It can maintain multiple accounts and switch between them seamlessly.
  • It gives access to Ethereum enabled sites.
  • Users have specific access to IBTC token and ETH token.

Development Roadmap

Dec 2017:

  • UI Changes and optimization
Q1 2018
  • USD Value of IBTC token to be displayed
Q2 2018
  • Listing in chrome store
Q3 2018
  • Edge/Firefox plugin/ Chromium App to be built
  • Inbuilt forms to send IBTC token
Q4 2018/ Q1 2019
  • Direct transfer to iBTC – Bitcoin – ETH
  • Track the linked VISA card purchased
  • Listed Exchanges

You can buy/sell iBTC coins at Etherdelta.com and CoinMarketCap.

The following Exchanges are coming soon:

  • com
  • net
  • com
  • com
  • com
  • io
  • Gdax
  • com

iBTC Conclusion

iBTC seeks to combine both Bitcoin and Ethereum to create a coin that leverages both their strengths. The iBTC coin is lightning fast in performing transactions and its bound to be a game changer in the business and cryptocurrency worlds.

Get Daily Headlines

Enter Best Email to Get Trending Crypto News & Bitcoin Market Updates

What to Know More?

Join Our Telegram Group to Receive Live Updates on The Latest Blockchain & Crypto News From Your Favorite Projects

Join Our Telegram

Stay Up to Date!

Join us on Twitter to Get The Latest Trading Signals, Blockchain News, and Daily Communication with Crypto Users!

Join Our Twitter

Add comment

E-mail is already registered on the site. Please use the Login form or enter another.

You entered an incorrect username or password

Sorry, you must be logged in to post a comment.
Bitcoin Exchange Guide