ICObench Experts Have New Rules For a Better Blockchain Community
ICOBench, a popular ICO rating platform, has determined new rules for its community today. As the ICO market is starting to expand again after problems at the beginning of the year, the company decided to make its process more clear to the users.
The 5 New ICOBench Directives
- The first rule is that any expert who has not rated any project in more than 3 months would receive a downgrade and become a normal ICOBench user again. They would still be able to ask for their status to be reinstated, though. In ICOBench’s new vision, experts have to be active members that are definitely part of the community, not rare visitors.
- The second rule is that any expert who has rated an ICO and then started to participate in the company after the review will have to remove the rating or he will lose his expert status and be punished for this behavior. The users will have a week to do so. The ratings will be deleted anyway, but not deleting them yourself might make the expert status be revoked from the user.
- The third rule is that all ratings will necessarily need a review. Old ratings without reviews will start to be less value to the overall score of the ICO. This was decided because the ratings have to be transparent and well explained instead of arbitrary. Sometimes experts do not answer questions from other users or company members, which can be unfair in the company’s vision.
- The fourth is change concerns how the score for expert experience will change, valuing experience a bit less because many people enter in many projects only to rank better on the site, so this rule had to be revised to better measure the experience of each individual.
- Finally, the last change is that experts will have special badges showing that they are achieved users on the platform. If they follow the rules, they earn a special place on the site and should be rewarded for this.
These new guidelines were created with the goal of improving the quality of the experts in the community and to weed out the members of the community that are abusing their powers or using it to harm companies for any reason.