ICOBench.com: Best Cryptocurrency ICO Token Data & Details?
ICObench is a popular ICO rating and review website found online at ICObench.com. Let’s take a closer look at how the company analyzes ICOs and writes its reviews.
What Is ICOBench?
ICObench is an online informational platform that claims to offer ICO ratings from top investors and experts. Using the information on the website, you can “invest smarter” and pick the best ICOs.
ICObench is one of several major ICO review websites on the market today. However, it tends to be one of the more popular websites.
The front page of the ICObench website features a list of hot and trending ICOs. You can also browse ICOs based on their industry – like investing, cryptocurrency, banking, internet technology, software, entertainment, and more.
As of April 2018, ICObench has tracked well over 2,000 ICOs, including 1300+ completed ICOs, 950+ ongoing ICOs, and 450+ upcoming ICOs.
In addition to rating ICOs, ICObench offers ICO consulting services. ICObench can help companies with all stages of their ICO.
ICObench offers most of its ICO information for free online through ICObench.com. However, the company also has premium advertising packages that can place your ICO at the top of various lists. Premium advertising packages range from 0.78 BTC (which puts your campaign on top for 1 day, among other benefits) to 35 BTC (which puts your campaign on top for 45 days on multiple websites).
How Does ICOBench Work?
ICObench lists hundreds of active, completed, and upcoming ICOs on its official website. You can click on any of these ICOs to get further details. Each ICO has its own ICObench page.
Once you visit an ICO’s page, you’ll see at-a-glance information like:
- Token name and acronym
- Token price
- ICO platform (like Ethereum or NEO)
- Country of origin
- Whitelist and KYC requirements
- Restricted areas
ICObench also does a detailed writeup on each ICO. You can see the “About” section to get general background information about the ICO, for example, and why it could be worth an investment. ICObench’s team will analyze the whitepaper, summarize the information inside, then present it in an easy-to-read way.
ICObench also has separate sections for the team, milestones, financial information, ratings, and whitepaper links. You can view the names, faces, and information of anyone involved with the project, for example, along with any stated milestones for the project, any relevant financial information (like the exchange rate during the ICO), and the overall ratings from top ICObench analysts.
How Does ICOBench Calculate Ratings?
ICObench has a team of ICO advisors who contribute to various projects through ICObench.com. The team will rank projects based on three factors: the team, the vision, and the product.
Different advisors have different weights given to their ratings. Some advisors’ ratings are worth more than others, for example, because they’re perceived to be more qualified. ICObench carefully calculates its weighting based on the analysts qualifications.
After calculating all of these ratings, ICObench will create a final rating for the ICO. The rating appears at the top of the page. You can view the overall rating, the team rating, the vision rating, and the product rating. You can also scroll through to see which analysts gave the ICO each individual rating.
ICOBench Premium Advertising Packages
You can purchase premium advertising packages from ICObench to push your ICO to the top of the list. Your ICO will appear at the top of the browse list in assigned or selected categories. The more you pay, the longer your ICO will remain at the top.
ICObench advertises the following premium packages for companies running ICOs:
- Premium Pick (0.78 BTC): 1 day priority listing
- Premium Spark (2.1 BTC): 7 day priority listing
- Premium Strategy (6 BTC): 30 day priority listing
- Premium Campaign (9 BTC): 45 day priority listing
- Premium Hit (35 BTC): 45 day priority listing in addition to listing on HitBTC, a full analytical review, a featured post in the ICObench weekly newsletter, and a retweet of your listing announcement by HitBTC
All packages come with priority updates, a top listing of your ICO on all assigned categories, a top listing of your ICO under the browse section, increased visibility on your competitors’ ICO profiles, and a featured listing in the ICO Show Time page. You’ll also have competitors removed from your ICO profile.
Who’s Behind ICOBench?
ICObench has a team of advisors, ICO experts, and analysts on its team. Many of the team members have been involved with various ICOs as a consultant or advisor. In fact, some of the top analysts on ICObench – like Simon Cocking, David Drake, and Ian Scarffe – have been involved with 40 or more ICOs.
Each analyst on the ICObench team receives an “ISS”, or an ICO Success Score, based on their connection with high-quality, successful ICOs. ICObench also ranks those involved in ICO projects based on their ICO Success Score.
Any ICObench user can become an expert. If you have a fully updated profile, then you can apply to become an expert. ICObench will analyze your application based on your qualifications and experience.
ICObench experts do not get paid for their ratings.
ICOBench Best Cryptocurrency ICO Token Data & Details Services
In addition to reviewing ICOs, ICObench offers ICO consultancy services. ICObench is a full-service ICO consultancy firm that can help users at every stage of an ICO’s launch. Key services offered by the company include:
- Creative Support: Website, logo, presentation, video, brand book, naming and branding, website translation, email template, and other design services.
- Technical Support: Whitepaper improvements, onepager, analytical review, bounty program, Github, full analytical report, smart contracts, smart contract management, token building, full technical support, smart contract audits, token emission, API back-office, and custom Ethereum blockchain development.
- Team Support: ICObench will find the right professionals to fit your profile and project, including team and founding member improvement and advisory board selection.
- Digital Marketing: PPC, banner ads, social media ads, video ads, and CPA network offers.
- Social Media Marketing: Q&A support, forum and community support, and social profile support.
- Public Relations: News opportunities, press releases, community trust outreach, paid articles, and more.
- Event Support: Speaking opportunities, participation opportunities, bootcamps, and sponsorships.
ICObench is one of the leading ICO analysis websites on the internet today. The website has ranked thousands of reviews to date. They have a team of analysts with diverse backgrounds from around the world. None of the analysts get paid to review ICOs on the platform. However, ICObench does provide professional ICO consulting services and paid advertising packages for its platform.
To learn more about ICObench and how the website ranks ICOs, visit online today at ICObench.com.