If you have taken the liberty to attend any blockchain conference, then you would confess to just how educative, and fun these meet-ups could be in the future. While you get to meet blockchain enthusiasts from around the world, the most critical part is getting insights on the most exciting ICOs/start-ups, and gaining knowledge from the speakers and panel discussion.
Probably you have been asking how you can get onto these blockchain conferences. Luckily, for those seeking to join in on an exciting blockchain conference then the next event promises to become a game-changer in the blockchain and cryptocurrency sectors. Let us learn more about who, what and where to expect from iCoin Summit 2018
About iCoin Summit 2018
The iCoin Summit is a two-day event that will give attendees the taste and scoop on some of the most promising ICOs, network with other blockchain enthusiast and gain knowledge from experts. The event will feature on 9th-10th of May 2018 with the exposure set to include a series of meaningful discussions, crypto-based solutions and most importantly focus on the building of partnerships within the Blockchain space.
The iCoin summit is set to take place in Limassol Cyprus, with the venue planning to bring together ICOs, investors, support providers, and advisors. The event anticipates a delegation of 16 ICOs which will compete for a $250,000 grand prize during the ICO battle course. The prize money is set exclusively for the start-ups, with the project getting the most votes going home as the winner.
The outline of the ICO battle will feature
- Competing in different categories for the ICOs including Team, Tokenomics, Roadmap, or product.
- Each of the categories will have a winner, who later on proceeds to the grand finale.
- A 7-minute pitch for each of the finalist to present their ICO
- A jury which votes to make up 40% of the total score.
- An audience which also gets to vote, making up 60% of the score.
- A grand finale for the ICO on the last day of the summit.
The iCoin will aim to bring together crypto enthusiasts and investors alike into one of the first ICO battle events within the blockchain world. Consequently, the summit expects to avail 16ICOs, 25 investment funds, 1000 participants and 30 expert speakers on matters of blockchain and cryptocurrency. Attendees will get valuable insights from the speakers on the current state of the blockchain environment. These speakers will include
- Yasin Sebastian Qureshi-Founder and Director of NAGA
- Yagub Rahimov- Blockchain and ICO advisor, Founder of 7marketz Group
- George Giannoulakis- CEO of Investor Corporate
- Dr. Theodosis Mourouzis- Crypto researcher from UCL Center for Blockchain Technology (CBT)
- Benjamin Bilski- Founder of NAGA Group
For anyone looking to register for the iCoin summit, I would strongly suggest an early registration to get the best prices on the tickets. Consequently, this means that any participants should grab a ticket before the prices shoot up before the event. As of now, the iCoin Summit offers
- A Student ticket for €65, and gives full access to the summit
- A Regular ticket that fetches €397 for the attendance
- The VIP ticket going for €697, and ultimately provides full access to the event, a Gala dinner, chauffeurs from the airport and a drop off after the summit.