India’s Alluma Crypto Exchange To Support TrueUSD (TUSD) With Android App Release
A new crypto exchange that was recently launched in India and whose target is the emerging markets in Asia has just announced that it will be adding a stable coin called TrueUSD (TUSD). This follows the company’s reports that its client has been consistently asking for this addition. TUSD is pegged to the value of the USD and forms part of the TrustToken asset tokenization program. (1 TUSD= $1 USD).
The stable coin is currently trading across ETH, BTC, XRP, FUEL and BCH.
In addition to this addition, Alluma exchange platform has also established an Android app and made many other significant improvements. Let’s look at some of these improvements.
- Users are now able to create new accounts in less than a minute.
- You can bull and sell using Ethereum, bitcoin, ripple and Litecoin among other coins in just a few simple steps
- The site has improved their KYC. You can easily add your ID and other verification documents and have them checked and verified in less than 24 hours.
- Bitcoin as well as other coins incur a meager fee of just 0.10% on buying and selling. Withdrawing from the site is free.
- They have improved security. Monitoring is now 24 hours.
- They have integrated a Telegram support chat into their system to assist with communication. You can reach the support instantly.
- There are real-time price updates and you can view them and your portfolio on the go.
Alluma team have also worked on their desktop trading view and improved on a few of its functionalities. Here are some of those improvements.
- They have made recent trades much more visible enabling traders to see their trading history
- There is more space for charts for better analysis
- Users can view all the funds they have in their portfolios within the order toggle
- There is an added 24-hour price change that is integrated to pair selector drop-down.
- You can now place an order in advance and follow it up on the order book in real time.
- They have improved on their order entry block. You have several options including 25%, 50%, 75% as well as 100%. These options give you a chance to quickly select your orders.
After having gone live earlier this month, Alluma is now planning to establish their own native token called LUMA