Innosilicon T2 Turbo (T2T) Bitcoin ASIC Miner: 24 THS Hashrate Power?
Innosilicon T2 Turbo (T2T) With 24 THS – Bitcoin ASIC Miner
Innosilicon released a 24 THS Bitcoin ASIC miner that is based on 10nm chips and work with Samsung FOundry’s advanced low-power FinFET technology. According to the company, the miner should deliver over 24 THS hashrate consuming 1980 watts of power.
This is very similar to the Japanese 7nm GMO Miner B2 and what it promises. At the moment, the Innosilicon T2 Turbo is already available for order and has a price of $1350 dollars. At the same time, it has a built power supply that is included in the price. Some miner do not come with this option, which is really attractive.
The delivery of the first batch starts on August the 15th to August the 25th. It will come on a first come, first serve basis.
Some of the specifications are:
- 24 THS hashrate (+/- 5%)
- 1980W Power Consumption (+10%, normal mode, at the wall and 93% efficiency PSU).
- It has an INNOSILICON T2 TurboMIner Chip
- Dimensions: 408mm (L)*135mm(W)*232mm (H)
- The Net Weight is 8.82 kilograms
- The network connection is through Ethernet and has an ambient temperature between 0º C and 85º C.