Integro’s iDAL and LMRS Partners with Virtual Operating System nOS: Here’s the Details
Integro, a platform dedicated to rewards and tokenized learning management, is partnering with nOS in a bid to promote the latter’s safe, decentralized Open Internet platform.
Their association is meant to allow users of the super-easy LMRS application get rewarded whenever their log in with their nOS details and share or successfully complete courses.
These are the Fine Points of the Integro-nOS Partnership
- First, Integro will henceforth serve as the exclusive e-learning app partner of nOS.
- That means nOS will use Integro to publish and make public all the educational resources that explain the development and use of the virtual operating system.
- Both companies are committed to promoting their partnership by issuing rewards to all those who use the Integro platform via the nOS Client.
- Integro plans to deploy and completely incorporate nOS APIs. It will be done separately from that of Integro, however.
- It’s projected that in the future, Integro will be looking for ways of using nOS as a “supported payment token” within their ecosystem.
- They will also find a way of integrating the virtual Operating System’s Blockchain and file system natively within their platform.
- Finally, when enrolling or signing in for the application, Integro has decided to incorporate nOS ID.
nOS is creating a new and exciting decentralized Blockchain-based internet known as the Open Internet. This ‘virtual Blockchain-powered Operation System’ dedicated to bringing safety to internet users will be as mobile as its users.
It has been given a befitting name, Open Internet, owing to the fact that apps may choose to convert their back-ends to be wholly transparent and open-source.
— Integro.io (@integro_io) February 7, 2019
This virtual OS, however, isn’t akin to any of the ordinary ones. It will mainly resolve everyday challenges around development and deployment on the DApp platform as well as discovery and interaction. By so doing, it will permit a seamless adoption of the Blockchain technology and the decentralized apps developed.
Integro is also engaged in the development of a novelty Decentralized Application Layer, simply given the name iDAL.
This application layer will be mostly used by all cadres of enterprises, both startups and established ones, to safely, securely and transparently share their respective application deployment infrastructure. And the best thing with it is the rewards issued for every use!
About the Learning Management and Reward System – LMRS
It has been revealed that the first app to be deployed on this forthcoming Decentralized Application Layer will be a native LMRS platform. LMRS, built on top of iDAL, will basically necessitate a seamless rewarding of students and employees.
Essentially, the native platform will be AI-powered so that all institutions or individuals who use it do not have to manage their stuff all the time. However, iDAL users will be free to own and manage decentralized storage available on the platform, besides using Integro’s LMRS. iDal will be open for free public use soon after it’s launched.
There’s a visible aura of excitement between the two partners. It remains to be seen how many individuals and organizations will want to be part of it!