International Decentralized Association For Cryptocurrency & Blockchain (IDACB)
While blockchain technology might have had a myriad of success with the rise of cryptocurrency, the distributed ledger technology is proving essential in making quick inroads to most industries. The innate security and potential to improve operations has made the technology more popular and consequently create new revenue streams. However, if we are not wise, we might end up not fully profiting from the technology, and that means collaboration is needed for us to understand the potential of the new venture entirely. Luckily, initiatives are already underway on how we can join hands and get more out of blockchain technology. Here an international approach to how we can collaborate more to gain more from blockchain technology.
What Is Int Decentralized Assn For Crypto & Blockchain?
International Decentralized Association for Cryptocurrency and Blockchain is an international consortium of crypto enthusiasts that aims to generate awareness of the new technology through summits throughout the world. IDACB mission is to target the population unaware of the financial elevation that comes with the use of cryptocurrency and in general the blockchain technology. Additionally, the community of expert, professionals, and ideologists help formulate some of the cryptocurrency's markets and regulations that they anticipate could face the sector.
Reasons Behind IDACB
Several reasons could necessitate such a global scale of the collaboration of IDACB's size. Here are the leading causes why IDACB could prove essential:
- Formulate law initiatives- regulators can assess the regulations affecting cryptocurrency with regards to the respective country's laws.
- Organize the crypto community into different categories and ensure they work in tandem
- Unify the blockchain world- IDACB will work to ensure that they generate a unified decentralized blockchain community
- Propose new intellectual rights- prepare new rights and regulations on the trading or exchange of intellectual properties
- Market and investor protection- formulate proposals on how to reduce cases of fraud, scams and other unethical practices within blockchain or crypto ventures.
- ICO regulation- IDACB can meet and work out some of the proposals that could help regulate ICOs and how they operate.
Are You Eligible To Be A Member Of IDACB?
The association works as a non-profit entity and opens membership to any interested crypto enthusiast. However, members of the association should first qualify for the participating country's initial association. That means you first get approved with your nation's version of the IIDACB and from which you can get access to IDACB. Additionally, the membership will come with four versions with each set to impact on a particular group of people. Here are the core membership forms:
- IDACB professional- includes the individual membership of talented crypto enthusiasts
- IDACB Company- this membership will facilitate any successful initiatives by the organization
- IDACB ICO- certified association for ICOs
- IDACB exchange approved- group that allows access to a community of safe exchange services for the users
IDACB Member & Partner Privileges
- For the members here is what you are set to gain
- Engagement in prestigious, innovative programs
- Get to contribute to ICO projects and blockchain in general
- Exposure to the best practices and make a beneficial input to the crypto world
- More disclosure of their blockchain events
- Recognition as an official partner to all of IDACB events
- Event access with plenary invitations as IDACB representatives
- Discounts on all IDACB tickets for events. The cards will have a 15-20%cut off rate for the members